Prostatitis Questions

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

OMI100

Yep. Been on Cipro, Bactrim, Ceftin and Doxy.
Doxy was the only one that helped me.
The DR that first scripted Doxy has been around and seen a lot.
Says 4 weeks at a min., 100mg time 2 per day, needed.
You have to get the antibiotics into ALL the nooks and crannies of the prostate to get it all.
If you miss a small dab of infection it will come back over time.
Said some folks that have chronic prostatitis end up on a maintenance dose of Doxy to keep from reoccurrence.
I had elevated PSA and went the route with the different antibiotics and for me at least it was the Doxy that worked.
I was checking my PSA on my own to track the impact of the antibiotics. All but the DOXY slowed it up a bit, but as soon as I stopped the infection ramped up along with the PSA.
The Doxy seemed to have worked as PSA dropped.
That's my story and I am sticking too it:)
BTW we do have URO that does answer basic general question here. You might ask him a basic question or 2.

You need to find a good DR that understand.

Vince

Super Moderator
[h=2]What Every Man Should Know About Prostatitis[/b]

Chronic Nonbacterial Prostatitis/Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome
It has been widely reported that more than 90 percent of men with prostatitis meet the criteria for chronic nonbacterial prostatitis/chronic pelvic pain syndrome (CNP/CPPS).

"Like many such poorly understood conditions, CNP/CPPS remains a challenging syndrome. Patients usually have symptoms consistent with prostatitis, such as painful ejaculation or pain in the penis, testicles or scrotum. They may complain of low back pain, rectal or perineal pain, or even pain along the inner aspects of the thighs. They often have irritative or obstructive urinary symptoms and decreased libido or impotence. As a rule, these patients do not have recurrent urinary tract infections. The physical examination is usually unremarkable, but patients may have a tender prostate."
https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?8639-What-Every-Man-Should-Know-About-Prostatitis

lexer

I have an “ irritated prostate” that is slightly enlarged. Is it slightly enlarged because of the irritation? Who knows..
i do have an almost constant irritated feeling in my prostate area. It seems to get worse the day after i ejaculate. Ejaculation isnt painful but my prostate feels very irritated the next couple days. The irritation cause frequent urination. Flomax helps a bit.
my left testicle is about twice the size of my right and i have some tenderness there. It started 5 years ago while using hcg in small dosages after coming off Testosterone. Did the hcg cause it? I dont know. I had 4 ultrasounds amd no cancer or anything, just a swollen eppididimus. I took a lot of anti biotics but nothing helped. No infection ever shows up in a urine sample. Im not in any real pain, just minor discomfort and because its a sensitive area, its a bit more magnified.
My urine stream is a bit weak as well.

captain

I have heard Dr. Mark Gordon talk about them fluids are like they are toxic. It could be an immune system response to it. You ejaculate and spread it and get the reaction. Look into prostate massage to help push that toxic waste out. How you do it is your choice. You will probably feel better after the first time.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me