Testosterone Propionate Pharmacy Question/ Empower

Buy Lab Tests Online

trtsecondgo

Currently, I am taking T prop for my replacement .23 daily (I am a low SHBG guy). Cypinate was making me feel funky. Curious to know if they sell this T-Prop in normal pharmacy's meaning not compounding pharmacy's. I called CVS, and they said they can get the powder, but why would I want the powder? Not interested in mixing it myself :). I have been using Empower, my doctor orders my meds there. What I am trying to do is figure out if there is a way to stick it to my overpriced insurance. Since my doctor orders my meds from Empower, Empower said won't provide the veteran discount they offer and won't provide the necessary form I need to file with my insurance (not life changing amount of money). At least that's what the girl from Empower said (so pleasant, not) on the phone. Not sure why they advertised this on their website. My doctor called to see if they could accept my meds separately from his typical order and they told him no. Curious to see if anyone has any ideas.

Empower, if you’re reading this maybe you can work something out to make this change in the future to support your veterans poor people and people that have insurance.

https://www.empowerpharmacy.com/uniformed-services-discount.html
Any folks not getting this benefit take advantage now for me [FONT=&quot]?[/FONT].

Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Unless you're paying Empower yourself, why would you get a discount? You're paying your Dr, right? And none of these compounders that I know of will give you any insurance claim data, I barked up that tree a few years ago. It's just not how any of this is done but the discount you're not going to get the way you're doing it, paying your Dr.

trtsecondgo

Unless you're paying Empower yourself, why would you get a discount? You're paying your Dr, right? And none of these compounders that I know of will give you any insurance claim data, I barked up that tree a few years ago. It's just not how any of this is done but the discount you're not going to get the way you're doing it, paying your Dr.

What you're saying is true and makes sense. I guess my gripe is they would not let my doctor submit my script and required him to submit the orders together. So I could pay direct. I am sure it's because they have so much volume.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me