Dr Amit Rajguru, Evolved Medical SF Bay Area Provider

Buy Lab Tests Online

trtsecondgo

Hi All,

Just wanted to recommend my provider Evolved Medial, Amit Rajguru, MD http://www.evolvedmedical.com.

I have been using him for over a year+ following the traditional route of multiple endocrinologists and the “hip” Helix Mobile( in my opinion overpriced and under cared).

The initial upfront cost of care was not bad. He provided me with a super-bill for appointments.

No monthly membership fees(recently changed, but was only 50 dollars when there was a fee). Allowed me to use my insurance for prescription drugs and blood work.

He did not apply a one size fits all program to me, allowed me to have input on my program.

The best part about my doctor is he responds to emails within 24 hours.

Another good thing is he doesn’t just set appointments to set an appointment; once I was dialed in, he was able to space the appointments out.

Also, he reviews other things like blood sugar and other problems he foresees to be potential issues.

Overall, he’s a good doctor, and it seems he cares about his patients overall well being.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

paralyzer

I love Helix Mobile! Their TRT program, with Sermorelin/GHRP-2, is a bargain. And as far as "under care" every question I've had has been answered quickly. I feel great on their protocol. I'm happy you found a great provider, but I wanted to defend Helix (which is a great option for us California users).

sfpowerlift

I love Helix Mobile! Their TRT program, with Sermorelin/GHRP-2, is a bargain. And as far as "under care" every question I've had has been answered quickly. I feel great on their protocol. I'm happy you found a great provider, but I wanted to defend Helix (which is a great option for us California users).

I'm on the Sermorelin/GHRP2 add-on with Helix as well. I've never felt better.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me