Ibuprofen alters human testicular physiology to produce a state of compensated hypogonadism

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

dnfuss

This study is also cited (although not by name) in another thread (should they be consolidated?). I noted in a comment the further study cited in footnote 34 thereto (Aspirin inhibits androgen response to chorionic gonadotropin in humans.)

My current TRT protocol includes 500 IU HCG, administered SubQ q.3.5d., and among other things I also am currently on daily aspirin, 81 mg. (not prescribed by my doctor, but I thought it cheap insurance given my age and some of my lipid levels).

That second study made me wonder if perhaps I should consider stopping aspirin? Or should I not be concerned because the dose I'm on is insignificant when compared with the dose used in the study (1,600 mg. daily)?

I would be very interested to hear the views of others on this question, including the medical doctors who peruse this site (Dr. Saya?).

This study is also cited (although not by name) in another thread (should they be consolidated?). I noted in a comment the further study cited in footnote 34 thereto (Aspirin inhibits androgen response to chorionic gonadotropin in humans.)

My current TRT protocol includes 500 IU HCG, administered SubQ q.3.5d., and among other things I also am currently on daily aspirin, 81 mg. (not prescribed by my doctor, but I thought it cheap insurance given my age and some of my lipid levels).

That second study made me wonder if perhaps I should consider stopping aspirin? Or should I not be concerned because the dose I'm on is insignificant when compared with the dose used in the study (1,600 mg. daily)?

I would be very interested to hear the views of others on this question, including the medical doctors who peruse this site (Dr. Saya?).

I haven't seen a correlation or pattern in my experience of prophylactic aspirin doses inhibiting testicular response to hCG...and there certainly is a huge dosage discrepancy there.

If you're particularly curious/concerned, could always do a study of n=1, stop the aspirin for a while (assuming it isn't medically necessary or ordered by your physician - in which case seek approval first), and see if your response varies.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me