Newbie protocol.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
Personally I like to do Labs of Monday morning, so when I injected twice a week I injected on Monday morning and Friday night. It made it easy for me to fast and then do labs in the morning.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

pistolero

Drew my shot for in the morning. No bubbles, no problem. I think I was forgetting to draw the needle back farther down into the oil after injecting the air into it. Newbie anxiousness. Like the end of the needle was still to high up in the oil almost to the air pocket in the vial while I was trying to draw back into the needle. I know a few small bubbles won't hurt anything in an IM injection but these were really big ones, no shit.
I'm going to do Monday evenings/Friday mornings.

pistolero

I think it's kicking in! Starting the fourth week. So Monday night was my 7th shot. I felt so good yesterday afternoon, got a lot done at work and wasn't even tired. Did some horizontal cardio til late last night. :)

I think it's kicking in! Starting the fourth week. So Monday night was my 7th shot. I felt so good yesterday afternoon, got a lot done at work and wasn't even tired. Did some horizontal cardio til late last night. :)

Happy to hear...and horizontal cardio is as good as any other cardio in my book!

pistolero

Feeling good! I have a long ride to work right now and was dozing off behind the wheel a lot in the evenings. Haven't had that happen in a couple weeks now and that's awesome.
Easing in to working out some. Even getting up early to do some stretching and pushups and such before I leave in the mornings.

Last edited:

pistolero

Joined the gym. 30-45 minutes cardio every other morning. Lifting weights 4 or 5 days a week, but not like a beast. Trying to ease into it. Little more intensity each week.
Libido slowly but steadily rising.
Mood improving.
Can't ask for much more than that at around 6 weeks from first shot. :cool:

Reason

Happy for you. Keep us posted. I also got a bit freaked out by the bubbles but don't care anymore.

With the gym stuff, find a solid strength program like 5x5 or Starting Strength and stay consistent. I wasted a lot of time with broscience programs that had me doing a trillion isolation exercises and a ton of cardio with little results to show for. If you're just starting out, anything works for a while, what matters is to keep going.

I'm in week 3.5 and I'm keeping a weekly log here.

pistolero

Happy for you. Keep us posted. I also got a bit freaked out by the bubbles but don't care anymore.

With the gym stuff, find a solid strength program like 5x5 or Starting Strength and stay consistent. I wasted a lot of time with broscience programs that had me doing a trillion isolation exercises and a ton of cardio with little results to show for. If you're just starting out, anything works for a while, what matters is to keep going.

I'm in week 3.5 and I'm keeping a weekly log here.

Thanks. I know what I need to do in the gym. Just haven't been doing it for a couple decades now. :( And I do have quite a bit of cardio to do because I have about 50 pounds of fat that needs to go. Just overcoming the initial inertia "a body at rest tends to stay at rest" might be the hardest part. I feel like the rest will fall into place. It already feels more like working out when I was young and it actually felt good, than when I've tried for a few workouts and then quit in more recent years. I don't just survive, or suffer through, the exercise. I experience it and enjoy it. I've actually been holding back just a bit. I feel like blasting through sets like a beast, but I know I need to ramp it up slowly. I get REALLY sore if I'm not reasonable, hehe. But I can feel the difference every week and just a few more workouts I'll be at a point I can start to push it.
Yeah I saw your log, I posted in that thread even. Good luck to you, brother!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me