First Trimix Injection - Met my Deductible for the year

Buy Lab Tests Online
So Friday, I went in to see my urologist, and he gave me a .125 injection of Trimix. About 7 min later, I was elated and fully erect. Met my girlfriend for a lunchtime quickie, and she was impressed but had to go back to work. Me, still rock hard.

Hour 2.5.. Yeah, this isn't so comfortable now. Take 120mg of pseudoephedrine ( the "show your license" stuff). Chewed them up, downed it with a Diet Dew to help it along. This was on an empty stomach.
Added ice packs.

Hour 3.5. Yeah, this isn't going down. I am still at 100% and its mildly painful. Running out of options.
Hour 4.0 Arrive at ER. They got me back fairly quickly, and was seen within 20 min. Called my urologist ( I did try this first, but office closed). He ordered terabutaline and and IV fluids ( I was well hydrated already).

Well, that had zero effect, and I could still hang a winter coat on it. Gentlemen, this wasn't at all funny, and quite painful, I rated it a 7 on the scale.

Urologist called in. Same practice as my dr. He began the process of flushing the trimix out with phenylephrine. Next time they ask me "..with 10 being the worst pain you've felt", I have a new reference point. Process took at least an hour.

Hour 9: finished that process. about 40-50%, but relaxing. Finally able to relieve a liter of urine.

Can't wait to try again :(

EDIT: After reading others that have gone through the drain, I now wonder why some lidocane wasn't given. I think he may have been a dentist in a former life.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Neil

Oh, holy smokes larry. That's a raw deal. Well, on the positive, you know the mix is good, that with the right dose you can be a super star, and that you only require a low dose....making it very affordable! Update this thread with better news when you feel able to try again!

Neil

...BTW, you can have your doctor order your own injectable phenylephrine vial, so if you get held hostage by a wayward erection you can solve it without an ER visit. Empower stocks it

...BTW, you can have your doctor order your own injectable phenylephrine vial, so if you get held hostage by a wayward erection you can solve it without an ER visit. Empower stocks it
Yeah, I just didn't expect such a reaction on the first dose. Really, the impression I got from the doc was "well, we'll see if this works at all" kind of feel. I'll definitely have a better plan in place.

Thanks for the encouragement. I'd just got done laughing with the compounding pharmacist because she told me that 3mos supply would cost $110. Compared to vitamin V 100mg, thats nothing ! I reflected that with the priapis, that was longer than I've been erect cumulative in years ! Next appt is at 1pm, so if we aren't headed right by 4, I'll be back in the office.

Also, re-starting TRT, and this forum has been great

OMI100

Look at the bright side...... You may need so little that the one script may last you a year or more :)
or
Something was not mixed right and you ended up a mega dose of the good stuff all at once.....

Neil

Look at the bright side...... You may need so little that the one script may last you a year or more :)
or
Something was not mixed right and you ended up a mega dose of the good stuff all at once.....

Actually this post has an excellent point. Dr. Saya said some where on one of these forums that very often when the vial of trimix sits in the 'frig the ingredients can separate, leaving some shots weak and other way too powerful. It might be best to gently swirl or mix the vial before drawing the shot.

Thanks for the encouragement. I'd just got done laughing with the compounding pharmacist because she told me that 3mos supply would cost $110. Compared to vitamin V 100mg, thats nothing ! I reflected that with the priapis, that was longer than I've been erect cumulative in years ! Next appt is at 1pm, so if we aren't headed right by 4, I'll be back in the office.

Also, re-starting TRT, and this forum has been great

Hi looyvillelarry, So you now have the syringes and Trimix so you can deside the dose right?
There are several guys here that use the bi and trimix maybe they will see your thread and offer a safe starting amount.

Hi looyvillelarry, So you now have the syringes and Trimix so you can deside the dose right?
There are several guys here that use the bi and trimix maybe they will see your thread and offer a safe starting amount.
Actually, this was the very first dose, selected and administered by the urologist. Followup scheduled for Friday, however, I will be calling tomorrow to consult, consider a different dilution, and lets call in some safety measures to prevent next Friday night from being like this one.

Actually this post has an excellent point. Dr. Saya said some where on one of these forums that very often when the vial of trimix sits in the 'frig the ingredients can separate, leaving some shots weak and other way too powerful. It might be best to gently swirl or mix the vial before drawing the shot.

That is good to know, however in this case, the "Test Dose" was actually picked up from the compounding pharmacy just 30 min before injection.

Actually, this was the very first dose, selected and administered by the urologist. Followup scheduled for Friday, however, I will be calling tomorrow to consult, consider a different dilution, and lets call in some safety measures to prevent next Friday night from being like this one.

Ok as you spend some time here you will find many comments about Urologist and Endo who really don't know what they are doing. Your story is a perfect example of a uro who has no clue what he is doing.
Do you really want him to stick your nick name for Richard ________ again? Not me.

Ok as you spend some time here you will find many comments about Urologist and Endo who really don't know what they are doing. Your story is a perfect example of a uro who has no clue what he is doing.
Do you really want him to stick your nick name for Richard ________ again? Not me.
Yeah, after reading, I would have thought something in the .05 would have been a reasonable "test dose" to see if there was a reaction. This is a VERY LARGE urology group, and I was referred by someone I trust. Perhaps I'll switch drs in this practice though..

Without the initial prescription, I'm not sure how I could proceed. I am quite familiar with titration procedures, but without the drug, its pointless.

Yeah, after reading, I would have thought something in the .05 would have been a reasonable "test dose" to see if there was a reaction. This is a VERY LARGE urology group, and I was referred by someone I trust. Perhaps I'll switch drs in this practice though..

Without the initial prescription, I'm not sure how I could proceed. I am quite familiar with titration procedures, but without the drug, its pointless.

Well you probably want to use your medical insurance but if not and you want the bi or trimix and syringes so you can deside how much works you should call Defy. It might be cheaper than you think. Me and my wife are defy patients. Hopefully you can go to this page I had to log into my Defy account to check trimis price.
https://www.defymedicalstore.com/super-tri-mix-5ml-vial-lyopholized

Last edited:

DaveK22

If you search some of my past threads on dose, you'll see that I'm advocate of starting in the below .05 range. I respect Nelson's advice greatly but I disagree with him on starting Trimix in the .10 to .12 range. If I did .10 shot, I'd be in the ER for sure. I'm 51 & .04 is about a 2 hr erection...yes everyone is different I know. That is why I think starting very low, then titrate up slowly, is the proper way to go with Trimix.

If you search some of my past threads on dose, you'll see that I'm advocate of starting in the below .05 range. I respect Nelson's advice greatly but I disagree with him on starting Trimix in the .10 to .12 range. If I did .10 shot, I'd be in the ER for sure. I'm 51 & .04 is about a 2 hr erection...yes everyone is different I know. That is why I think starting very low, then titrate up slowly, is the proper way to go with Trimix.

I agree. Certainly no harm in starting low and titrating up. Sure beats the alternative.

Absolutely true!

That is good to know, however in this case, the "Test Dose" was actually picked up from the compounding pharmacy just 30 min before injection.

Sometimes those vials can still sit at the compounding pharmacy for days or a couple weeks before dispensing. During that entire time, hours, days, or weeks, gravity is at constant work settling the contents/active ingredients. For this reason, it is always a good idea to swirl the vial up to ensure uniform distribution of all active ingredients.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me