TRT situation

Buy Lab Tests Online

skeetz36

Do i need to come off TRT for a certain amount of time? or switch compounds? I'm 46 yrs old and have been doing TRT. I've been taking 200ML of test enanthate a week, 1mg Arimidex every other day, and 250IU HCG twice a week. for about 3 yrs now and I'm still retaining belly fat and feeling weak and tired most of the time and my strength is declining. My diet has been pretty clean. In fact i started fasting to try to get a jump start on the fat but to no evail. instead it seems to be getting bigger.I feel like the test is having no effect on me anymore. Need advise.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Do i need to come off TRT for a certain amount of time? or switch compounds? I'm 46 yrs old and have been doing TRT. I've been taking 200ML of test enanthate a week, 1mg Arimidex every other day, and 250IU HCG twice a week. for about 3 yrs now and I'm still retaining belly fat and feeling weak and tired most of the time and my strength is declining. My diet has been pretty clean. In fact i started fasting to try to get a jump start on the fat but to no evail. instead it seems to be getting bigger.I feel like the test is having no effect on me anymore. Need advise.

Hi skeetz,
Welcome to the forum.
When was the last time you did a blood test?
3mg of Arimidex is crazy, way to much. I will bet you have crashed your E2 and that is why you feel like crap.
.25 to .75mg per week is a proper amount of AI to take.

FeelingLost,
Thank you for responding. sorry i miss wrote that Arimidex .5mg. is that still too much you think?

IMO .5mg EOD is still way too much. Only with a blood test will you know for sure.
My protocol is 150 T cyp /wk .25 M/W/F, 300iu HCG M/W/F, my AI is .125 EOD 1/16/18 TT trough 1100 FT 35 E2 28.9

Vince

Super Moderator
I agree with feelinglost, sounds like you crashed your estradiol levels. One of the mistakes by TRT doctors overprescribing AIs.

skeetz36

IMO .5mg EOD is still way too much. Only with a blood test will you know for sure.
My protocol is 150 T cyp /wk .25 M/W/F, 300iu HCG M/W/F, my AI is .125 EOD 1/16/18 TT trough 1100 FT 35 E2 28.9

Ok. Thank you for some insight. i didnt think about the EOD having that effect, I thot my body was just adapting to the protocal or my test i was getting was weak or junk(theres always that concern). i will have to go get some blood work done soon, in the mean time i will cut back on the EOD's and see how i feel.

Ok. Thank you for some insight. i didnt think about the EOD having that effect, I thot my body was just adapting to the protocal or my test i was getting was weak or junk(theres always that concern). i will have to go get some blood work done soon, in the mean time i will cut back on the EOD's and see how i feel.

DiscountedLabs (Nelsons company) is a great place to get just the blood tests you need for a quick check on your lvl. Their prices are great and they use LabCorp.

Here's a cut and paste from another thread by Gman86 it really helped me understand why things work and then the stop.

99% of people on TRT don't realize that after 5 half lives of any medication, you will have double the amount in your system. Just multiply the half life of a medication by 5, and this will give you how long it will take to reach a "steady state" of a medication a.k.a double the amount of that medication in your system compared to your first dose. For example, half life of Arimidex is 2 days. So 5x2 equals 10. So on the 10th day of taking Arimidex regularly, you will of reached the steady state of the Arimidex in your system. Here is how long it will take to reach a steady state for common medications

Testosterone Cyp (Half life 8 days) - Steady state in 40 days
Arimidex (Half life 2 days) - Steady state in 10 days

Whatzup

Have you checked your E2 using the sensitive test? I felt weak for a long time before and on trt. Doctor had me taking AI .5 on M,W,F and the standard always came back in the 30's until I checked with the sensitive and had a 17 and another time 5.
Ever since I stopped the AI I've felt better and no longer exhausted. You possibly never needed an AI blocker.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me