Clomid very successful, but libido crashed!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Eklutna

Two questions at bottom:

I am a 50 year old male who started TRT about 4 years ago. My total T was about 297 before starting TRT. After struggling with high hematocrit (and giving double reds was not enough to keep it down), my doctor put my on clomiphene citrate last May. He said his patients typically double their T levels from before starting TRT. 50 mg Clomid every other day plus 1 mg anastrozole twice per week. The first 3 weeks I felt like crap, and the fourth week I felt significantly better.

One month into Clomid I tested total T at 540 and 6.5 on ultra sensitive estradiol (range 8-35). I stopped taking the anastrazole after the one month labs since I was crashing the estradiol.

Three months into Clomid I tested at total T of 501 and 30 on the estradiol (range =<29).

Eight months into Clomid my test results are:
Total T: 729 (range 264-916)!
Free T 20.4 (range 7.2-24)
Estradiol 16.8 on the LC/MS-MS (range 8-35) (I lowered the AI to 0.5 mg EOD)

While total T of 700+ is great, and I feel more "natural," my libido is almost ZERO. Other than that I am happier with the results on Clomid than I was on TRT. An added benefit is that my balls and weiner have both increased in size (at least in its soft state). I was always on HCG during TRT, but I guess I still had a some shrinkage.

QUESTIONS:
1) Is there anything I can take to fix the libido issue and stay on Clomid?
2) Does lowering the dose (say to 25 mg EOD) help the libido?

Full lab resaults attached.

Attachments

• blood.pdf
    108.2 KB · Views: 154
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
By most basic standards a sensitive E2 @ 16.8 would be too low, and by any measure the only people using 2mg total per week of Anastrozole would be a bobybuilder in the midst of a pretty substantial cycle, which you are not. In basic TRT, 1mg alone would be a hefty dose. Saying that, Clomid does have a pretty good E profile to it. I would back off the AI so much, make a small adjustment. I hate to say it while you're using so much already but 3/4mg twice per week would be an easy change to see where you're at.

JPB

Your Clomid should be reduced and the AI eliminated. The AI is where I would place the most blame in all likelihood. Although the Clomid could also contribute.

madman

Super Moderator
Two questions at bottom:

I am a 50 year old male who started TRT about 4 years ago. My total T was about 297 before starting TRT. After struggling with high hematocrit (and giving double reds was not enough to keep it down), my doctor put my on clomiphene citrate last May. He said his patients typically double their T levels from before starting TRT. 50 mg Clomid every other day plus 1 mg anastrozole twice per week. The first 3 weeks I felt like crap, and the fourth week I felt significantly better.

One month into Clomid I tested total T at 540 and 6.5 on ultra sensitive estradiol (range 8-35). I stopped taking the anastrazole after the one month labs since I was crashing the estradiol.

Three months into Clomid I tested at total T of 501 and 30 on the estradiol (range =<29).

Eight months into Clomid my test results are:
Total T: 729 (range 264-916)!
Free T 20.4 (range 7.2-24)
Estradiol 16.8 on the LC/MS-MS (range 8-35) (I lowered the AI to 0.5 mg EOD)

While total T of 700+ is great, and I feel more "natural," my libido is almost ZERO. Other than that I am happier with the results on Clomid than I was on TRT. An added benefit is that my balls and weiner have both increased in size (at least in its soft state). I was always on HCG during TRT, but I guess I still had a some shrinkage.

QUESTIONS:
1) Is there anything I can take to fix the libido issue and stay on Clomid?
2) Does lowering the dose (say to 25 mg EOD) help the libido?

Full lab resaults attached.

Your estradiol is still too low, as others have stated lower a.i. dose or drop altogether.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me