high blood pressure issues

Buy Lab Tests Online

Josh Randall

I've tried the Hawthorn berry, doesn't seem to be working. The woman at the health food store said do that and hibiscus tea. I've choked that down ... she kinda lost me when ( I was telling her I eat right exercise, don't smoke, don't know why it's high) she said "maybe you have pneumonia , walking pneumonia..."

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

billspaced

He gave me Lisinopril 20 mgs, God I don't want to take this shit after looking at the sides online.
That stuff messed me up. A few weeks after replacing it with Telmisartan, BP is down (still not perfect) but the cough remains...hopefully, it goes away soon (cough for no reason at random times during the day, but mostly at night).

Best of luck! I'm experiencing HBP, too, and am on Telmisartan and hydrochlorothiazide. I also use L-Citrulline DL-Malate 2-1, 1 heaping teaspoon (like Vince--gosh, that stuff is tart), along with CoQ10, fish oil, and magnesium...

BP is trending down. I feel pretty great though.

Josh Randall

That SUCKS. Go figure. I was elated at the difference it made for me. Goes to show that everyone reacts to different substances in their own way.
I haven't given up on the Hawthorne, it so inexpensive so I figured I'd keep it in the mix. I've always taken magnesium at night ( my own zma formula a lot cheaper that way) and the omegas ( I use flax oil not fish) So I've added the Carditone, which is another herbal thing and believe it or not the thing that I see the most improvement since I started it is - apple cider vinegar. I bought a monitor and I get my lowest readings after I cool down after a strenuous workout. Been as low as 110s over 60s, but mostly 120s over 70s but seems to creep up later in the day ( I workout in the morning)

EAH

I didn't see any ed sides with the stuff he prescribed. The thing that jumped out at me was things like don't get up fast , don't sweat excessively in the heat. WTF , half my life I'm sweating (in Central Fl) ie at the gym, working in my yard, I run Hiit at the football field

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0046064/#DDIC602023.side_effects_section

Scroll down to almost the bottom of the page.
(Some side effects may occur that usually do not need medical attention.)

Less common
Decreased interest in sexual intercourse
inability to have or keep an erection
lack or loss of strength
loss in sexual ability, desire, drive, or performance
rash

captain

I don't think so. Google 'How to lower blood pressure" Most sites #1 is "Exercise"

Yes but it don't happen by exercising one time. As stated BP up later in the day would be from fluid intake becoming rehydrated. You will also find that BP is lower in warm weather compared to cold. That is from sweating fluid off.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me