Article: Benefits of Glycine Supplementation

Buy Lab Tests Online

OMI100

Thinking of giving it a try and have been looking at cost.
Vince clearly has the cheapest source...
WAAAAAAY cheaper than caps.....
Getting bulk....
You can get your own capper and gel caps and make your own (for cheap) if you want caps, or just spoon it out.
BTW what is the dif between the bulk glycine and glycine HCL??

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I started supplementing with glycine powder today, I'm wondering if I will feeling any benefit from it. I have a big 1 kg bag, should last me a while.

HarryCat

Hi Nelson,
Yes. I take it at 8pm and by 10 I can feel its effect. It is mild stronger than 100mg 5-HTP tryptophan but not as strong as 3mg Melatonin.
With me Melatonin lingers to long in the mornings.

I suffer from late evening anxiety it is mild but enough to keep me from falling asleep. If there is any drama in my life I can not shut my brain down. Whiskey works but we all know where that can lead.

Do you see anything wrong with using Wellbutrin as a sleep aid? I don't need it every night. I always try self talk and breathing exersizes to deal with the anxiety. 80% of the time that works.

How long have you been taking it? I've used it too, but the effect wears off after a couple of weeks and I'm back where I started. I have to stay off of it a couple of months and let it wash out of my system before I can feel the effects again.

I started supplementing with glycine powder today, I'm wondering if I will feeling any benefit from it. I have a big 1 kg bag, should last me a while.

I look forward to reading your report. You posting about adding L-Norvaline to your stack was a real win for me. I replaced the horny Goatweed which did not do anything for me with L-Norvaline and it has kicked my NO stack into high gear. thanks for that tip.

How long have you been taking it? I've used it too, but the effect wears off after a couple of weeks and I'm back where I started. I have to stay off of it a couple of months and let it wash out of my system before I can feel the effects again. HarryCat
7 days. I might be getting used to it. My script is for 150/2 morning and evening. I am only doing evenings since I am not trying to quit smoking. I also wanted to test the libido improvements it offers.

Vince you are going to love this.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health-fitness/body/could-antidepressants-be-killing-your-sex-life/
NDRIs work in the same way as SSRIs, except they inhibit the brain's reuptake of neurotransmitters norepinephrine and dopamine, instead of serotonin. It seems that instead of dampening desire, Wellbutrin can increase libido and suppress appetite, earning it the nickname of the ‘happy, sexy, skinny pill'.

Last edited:

ScottM

This is a very interesting thread. please let me know if you see any changes Vince.

-Scott
-Telthera

Vince

Super Moderator
This is a very interesting thread. please let me know if you see any changes Vince.

-Scott
-Telthera

Yes I'll keep this thread updated, and report any positive or negative effect that I have with glycine. I'm also interested it in trying glycine HCL, every size in powder form of glycine HCL was out of stock it makes me wonder why.

Guided_by_Voices

Those who want an even deeper dive in the details of glycine (such as the controversy over whether it is pro- or anti-cancer) can check out the posts by Professor Joel Brind on the 180degreehealth site. The comments and his responses are especially enlightening. I am a big proponent of glycine supplementation.

You use Wellbutrin to sleep?

How long have you been taking it? I've used it too, but the effect wears off after a couple of weeks and I'm back where I started. I have to stay off of it a couple of months and let it wash out of my system before I can feel the effects again.
So glad someone else has tried this to help them sleep.
After Nelson dropped that one liner bomb with no explanation or followup post he kind of scared the shit out of me.

Vince

Super Moderator
HaHa, well I pay attention to all your posts you offer a lot of good advice.

I to have a big box of supplements I've tried and after a month or two gave up on them. I'm always tuning my supplement and NO stacks.

I'm still hoping you'll give us some feedback on the sleep aid you ordered when it comes in.
I'm trying a new one. Bupropion Hydrochloride extended release 150mg.
I've only used it for two nights so I'm not ready to give a report but so far so good.

I received a notice from reliable RX this morning, stating that they are reshipping my order. Hopefully it won't take too long till I receive it.

Gianluca

I have been using Glycine since Jerry Brainum mentioned for improving sleep, I take 3gr at night along with melatonin and magnesium, it works well, sometime I switch to Taurine and my favorite L-tryptophan

Vince

Super Moderator
I've been supplementing with glycine for about 2 weeks now, I haven't known any difference in sleep or energy.

I've been supplementing with glycine for about 2 weeks now, I haven't known any difference in sleep or energy.

Hi Vince, you eat a ton of eggs and drink bone broth daily. Why did you think you needed to supplement glycine?

What foods are high in glycine?

Plant-based sources include beans; vegetables like spinach, kale, cauliflower, cabbage and pumpkin; plus fruits like banana and kiwi. Other than bone broth, glycine can also be found in “complete sources of proteins” (animal proteins), including meat, dairy products, poultry, eggs and fish.

Vince

Super Moderator
Hi Vince, you eat a ton of eggs and drink bone broth daily. Why did you think you needed to supplement glycine?

Feelinglost, thanks. Apparently I don't need to be supplementing with glycine. I did start mixing a quarter teaspoon of glycine with 1/4 teaspoon of ginger in my bottle water, I normally drink at least 4 bottles a day. The two together make a nice flavor, so I may continue using it just for a ginger glycine drink.

RustyBear

Based On Nelsons post on Egrifta 2014 what does of NAC and Glycine

I use it as a sweetener on cranberries...it tastes great!

I'm retired USAF EOD 6-3 270 lbs recently put on Egrifta start date Feb 15 2018 does anybody know the correct dosage of NAC plus Glycine for a person of my body weight mass index?

OMI100

Feelinglost, thanks. Apparently I don't need to be supplementing with glycine. I did start mixing a quarter teaspoon of glycine with 1/4 teaspoon of ginger in my bottle water, I normally drink at least 4 bottles a day. The two together make a nice flavor, so I may continue using it just for a ginger glycine drink.
That sounds kinda' good:)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching