Question Re: Trimix

Buy Lab Tests Online

Renegade

I am new to the forum and enjoy reading/researching very much. After 2 months of reading the benefits of Trimix I decided to ask my Urologist for a Rx. I have been impotent for 5 years (now age 70) and none of the pills gave me a firm erection. My doctor wrote the prescription for a 30/1/10 mix and told me to start with .01 dose and to slowly work up. I purchased an injector and tried my first dose last week. Other than plumping up a little, there were no results. Two days later I tried the same dose with the same results. One day later I stepped up to .02 which resulted in a weak "semi". The next day I dosed .03 with same results (all lasting about 30 minutes). Today my dose was .04 with a little firmer "semi".........nothing like the 19-20 year old erections I read about on here!

My question is : do I continue stepping up 1 "tick" each future dose or should I start increasing 2 "ticks" at a time? I'm thinking its been so long since I had a good erection that Mr. Happy has forgotten how to respond and may need a real jolt! I am using a 5/16, 31 g, 10cc syringe.

Thanks for any suggestions on this!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DaveK22

Kudos to your Doc for being very conservative...especially since it sounds like you did this on your own & not in the Dr. office. .01 is VERY low dose but great advice on titrating slowly up. Given you age & history of ED, I think eventually you will get the results desired. If your last dose was .04, that is still fairly low. My guess is you may see better results starting at .08. Just be well versed in Nelson's priapism thread for the "just in case" expected lol

Renegade

Thanks Dave for the feedback I will be going up to .08 for the next test - .05 today was a bummer. Mr Happy is giving me dirty looks with all the experimental pin cushion activity. Wifey doesn't know about this, I am hoping to surprise her one night soon with the real goods!

Leesto

Good luck! Will be very interested to hear how things go.

It can take a while to find the sweet spot with your Trimix dosage but many of us have found it to be quite reliable and predictable once we get the dosage and protocol dialed in. I went for 5 years with no erections like you but now I have them reliably and regularly. All the best to you - and I hope you do get to surprise your wife!

Renegade

Thanks Leesto, I will get there eventually and thanks to this forum for giving me the encouragement to try this in the first place!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me