TRT- Increased desire to stretch and ends in Charley horse.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Since you have started TRT do you get the desire to stretch and then Charley horse?
It started in the mornings just after waking my quads or hamstrings would lock up.
Also during the day I get the desire to stretch and have had my abs lats bi's and tri's lock up from a strong stretch.

Anyway just wondering if I am the only one?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

blackebob

Yes! I would get them while being on bottom. Stop, stop, owwww. Or I would get them when I woke up and I would stretch out like a cat, in either my legs or rib cage. I dont know if increase in my Tcream helped or jacking up my magnesium. I do not get leg cramps now unless I am swimming, but my hands cramp up from intense close up work.

Yes! I would get them while being on bottom. Stop, stop, owwww. Or I would get them when I woke up and I would stretch out like a cat, in either my legs or rib cage. I dont know if increase in my Tcream helped or jacking up my magnesium. I do not get leg cramps now unless I am swimming, but my hands cramp up from intense close up work.

Do you think I could increase my mag intake and it would help this?
I also get this cramping at the gym when any of my major muscle groups go into full contraction. In many cases it prevents me from full motion because when the muscle is fully contracted it will go into a cramp. This never happened when I was young and working out. Maybe it's an age thing. It sure sucks I hope it goes away.

blackebob

Yes I would have all those symptoms to in the gym. I upped my magnesium intake and also started taking more supplements like citrulline and Arginine trying to boost my nitric oxide cramps are pretty much minimal now. However I cannot tell you what the cause or what the Cure was but maybe it was trt I have no idea surely there's somebody on here that can has little more input

blackebob

coincidentally, I was at my ART DR today working on my leg. I got a charlie horse and he said, " If rhats happening alot kick up you magnesium. "

I have switched on Jan 1 from a mag dermal spray, to mag citrate powder. My last labs my mag was at the top of tje good range, I will post back in Mar what it is on the mag citrate.

Yes I would have all those symptoms to in the gym. I upped my magnesium intake and also started taking more supplements like citrulline and Arginine trying to boost my nitric oxide cramps are pretty much minimal now. However I cannot tell you what the cause or what the Cure was but maybe it was trt I have no idea surely there's somebody on here that can has little more input

I do Gene's NO stack. It contains 3g citrulline and 1g arginine. I have added 750mg norvaline.
Looking thru my big box of surplus supplements I have some Mag Citrate 100mg. I'll start with one of those in the evening with a Ester-C to help get it converted for adsorbtion. I hope that works. I did get my TRT blood work today, its posted in the blood work discussion folder, my TT and FT are kind of high that might be why I'm cramping up. Also my HCT is over 51. What do you think can any of these cause cramping while stretching?

Oh thanks for the conversation on this subject. It doesn't look like others have experienced any muscle cramps when starting their TRT

blackebob

After reading this tonight, and looking back on things. I think that when I switched to a mag oil spray everything started working bettor and vice versa. Dermal is supposed to be the bettor absorbed, than the gut. I just figured out how to make my own mag oil pump, so I guess I will just switch back, its cheaper now. If you want a link, ask.

I no longer think I will wait to get labs. I am going back on the spray

As my hero Vince often says, " if I could choose one supplement it would be Magnesium."

After reading this tonight, and looking back on things. I think that when I switched to a mag oil spray everything started working bettor and vice versa. Dermal is supposed to be the bettor absorbed, than the gut. I just figured out how to make my own mag oil pump, so I guess I will just switch back, its cheaper now. If you want a link, ask.

I no longer think I will wait to get labs. I am going back on the spray

As my hero Vince often says, " if I could choose one supplement it would be Magnesium."

Sure I will check it out. You can PM me if you don't want to post in the open forum.
I've never done Magnesium in an oil or spray. I do soak in a hot tub of bath water with Magnesium sulfate 3 hand fulls once a week.

If I over do the Mag pills it will loosen my stool almost to the point of diarea so I have to be careful.

Matt Leiser

I have been having pain in my quads, hamstrings, glutes and IT bands. I have been supplementing magnesium for a while. I stretch constantly and it provides some relief but is short lived. For the last 3 days I have also started supplementing iodine and selenium beyond what is in my multivitamin and the pain has decreased each day. Hopefully it will continue to be effective.

blackebob

Sorry it is pretty simple, epsome salt to water is 1:1 boil, cool, bottle, apply. mag flakes are a little differnt.

I need to add a signature that shows I suck at typing.

blackebob

I have been having pain in my quads, hamstrings, glutes and IT bands. I have been supplementing magnesium for a while. I stretch constantly and it provides some relief but is short lived. For the last 3 days I have also started supplementing iodine and selenium beyond what is in my multivitamin and the pain has decreased each day. Hopefully it will continue to be effective.

I almost blew a grand on a knee brace for my VA knees, till my sports doc convinced me it was my weak IT band, and that my Mag was low.

amazingling my IT band was the problem. \\

Try the mag oil spray on your pain site and rub in, supposed to be immediate relief.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me