Testosterone level throught week

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mando

I take 100mg per week of testosterone cypionate on Monday. For the last two labs I have had 607 and the last one 563.

I took the tests on the Thursday after my injection. Typically what should be the average T level earlier in the week and do these levels sound good for being three days after the injection?

Feel good (alert, calm, average libido) even today -Sunday- with the next injection due tomorrow.

I do have some ED, especially say beginning the Thursday after the injection. But still able to get it up but with more effort to maintain. I have started L-Citrulline this last Thursday, taking 3 grams in the morning and 3 grams at nite. Are these dosages good or should they be increased?

Any suggestions for the ED I am experiencing? My age is 49.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Unless you have high SHBG you shouldn't be injecting once per week, your levels will peak within the first 48 hours and then start dropping, by the end of the week you'll be lower than you were in the beginning of the week. SHBG is very important as this will dictate how often you should be inject T per week. You don't really want your levels fluctuating wildly, it provides inconsistencies in the way you're feeling.

I experienced the same thing after my injection, at the end of the week I would have libido/erections and on the day of my next injection libido and erection would disappear, this is because your T and E2 are rising and falling and when it starts falling you slide into your sweet spot that your next injection again throws you out of your sweet spot. You need to split your injections up or you'll continue on this rollercoaster ride.

I started out TRT on weekly injections (low SHBG) and felt low (nervous, uneasy) by the end of the week, then twice weekly brought about a little more consistency but erections/libodo were still hit and miss, but TRT really advanced into new territory when I started injecting EOD. This is the point TRT really started showing me what was possible.

Also you should wait 48 hours after your shots for labs as this is when most reach their peaks and if you want to know your trough (lowest point), do labs morning before your injection. You likely peaked higher than your numbers are showing since you haven't peaked yet. Your estrogen needs to be keep in a tight range for libido and erections to occur, usually between 20-35 pg/mL.

Most doctors believe TRT is about prescribing Testosterone and sending you on your way and only checking Testosterone, doctors that ignore or refuse to monitor E2 levels aren't in a position to balance your hormones. My first great erection began at the end of the first month and I wasted 6 months sliding in and out of my sweet spot and if it wasn't for forums like this I would still be going crazy wondering why libido/erections were so hit and miss.

Almost everyone experience some form of ED in the beginning.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3188848/

Effects on erection/ejaculation

Effects on erection also appear rather rapidly: after 3 weeks. Increase in morning erections occur after 3 weeks. An increase in percentage of full erections and sexual performance and satisfaction with erections was noticed after 30 days , an increase of ejaculations and sexual activity after 2 weeks and 3 weeks respectively. In patients with veno-occlusive dysfunction, testosterone undecanoate restored erectile function after a minimum of 3 months and a maximum of 11.5 months.

The International Index of Erectile Function is a reliable, self-administered measure of erectile function that is cross-culturally valid and psychometrically sound, with the sensitivity and specificity for detecting treatment-related changes in patients with erectile dysfunction. It has five domains: erectile function, orgasmic function, sexual desire, intercourse satisfaction, and overall satisfaction. Increases in the IIEF erectile function have been noted after 3 months but increases in IIEF sexual desire, intercourse satisfaction, and overall satisfaction appear already after 6 weeks. Maximal effects are usually achieved after 3–6 months but may take even up to 1 year in individual cases.

Last edited:

ratbag

Welcome Mando. This is an abnormal protocol (1 shot per week) unless you have high SHBG. Labs should be taken before your injection... not afterwards. Without further labs there isn't much we can comment on.

CoastWatcher

Welcome Mando. This is an abnormal protocol (1 shot per week) unless you have high SHBG. Labs should be taken before your injection... not afterwards. Without further labs there isn't much we can comment on.
This neatly sums things up. We can offer thoughts if you can post additional lab results.

Vince

Super Moderator
I take 100mg per week of testosterone cypionate on Monday. For the last two labs I have had 607 and the last one 563.

I took the tests on the Thursday after my injection. Typically what should be the average T level earlier in the week and do these levels sound good for being three days after the injection?

Feel good (alert, calm, average libido) even today -Sunday- with the next injection due tomorrow.

I do have some ED, especially say beginning the Thursday after the injection. But still able to get it up but with more effort to maintain. I have started L-Citrulline this last Thursday, taking 3 grams in the morning and 3 grams at nite. Are these dosages good or should they be increased?

Thanks.
Sounds like you have a bad protocol, most inject twice a week and have labs on injection day before they inject, previously stated. You should double the amount of L-Citrulline. I use l-Citrulline malate from bulksupplement, good prices.

Mando

Sounds like you have a bad protocol, most inject twice a week and have labs on injection day before they inject, previously stated. You should double the amount of L-Citrulline. I use l-Citrulline malate from bulksupplement, good prices.

Vince,

Thanks for the feedback.

I wasn't aware the injecting twice weekly was a common practice. I've heard of every other week, and weekly. I will give that some thought, but I see where the levels would remain more consistent

Also I see what you mean about drawing blood the day of your injection, but before the injection. Makes sense and I will discuss with my doctor..

With the L-Citrulline, I have the one without malate. Are you saying 12 grams of straight L-Citrullinie per day? If so half in the morning, half at night. Or 3 times daily morning, noon, and night.

Thanks.

Mando

All I got from the doctor was just those levels I mentioned. Not sure about any of that other like SHBG? Would that be a separate test from the regular testosterone test?

Maybe he just didn't mention them to me. I'll ask him.

snip... I have started L-Citrulline this last Thursday, taking 3 grams in the morning and 3 grams at nite. Are these dosages good or should they be increased?

Thanks.

snip...You should double the amount of L-Citrulline. I use l-Citrulline malate from bulksupplement, good prices.

Vince are you recommending 12grams of l-Citrulline per 24 hours?

CoastWatcher

All I got from the doctor was just those levels I mentioned. Not sure about any of that other like SHBG? Would that be a separate test from the regular testosterone test?

Maybe he just didn't mention them to me. I'll ask him.
SHBG, Sex Hormone Binding Globulin, is an essential test that will determine the design of your protocol. The SHBG value influences, heavily, how often - and how much - testosterone should be injected. It would be valuable if you shared your estradiol/sensitive (LC, MS/MS) level as well.
https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...rum-Levels-and-Urges-Testing-for-TRT-Patients

madman

Super Moderator
Vince,

Thanks for the feedback.

I wasn't aware the injecting twice weekly was a common practice. I've heard of every other week, and weekly. I will give that some thought, but I see where the levels would remain more consistent

Also I see what you mean about drawing blood the day of your injection, but before the injection. Makes sense and I will discuss with my doctor..

With the L-Citrulline, I have the one without malate. Are you saying 12 grams of straight L-Citrullinie per day? If so half in the morning, half at night. Or 3 times daily morning, noon, and night.

Thanks.

When using l-citrulline to improve N0 (nitric oxide)/benefits in relation to erectile function/quality in the few human studies available 1.5-3 grams is the dosages that were used. I would say 3 grams divided 2-3 times/day would be sufficient.

As far as using citrulline malate (2:1) for a pre-workout supplement aid the effective dose is 6 grams (4 grams citrulline:2 grams malate). Anything above 6 grams is just overkill and a waste of your money.

I read somewhere that your body only make use of what it needs meaning there is a upper limite and rest is a waist. I don´t know if that make any sense.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me