Trt and antidepressants

Buy Lab Tests Online

Blades

Ive just started trt (125mg per wk) and citralopram 10mg per day, has anybody has a good effect off trt and a ADs, iam taking the AD to build up serotonin while the trt starts to work, anybody who has exprienced with trt and ADs and has some tips and words of wisdom will be much appreciated..

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Citalopram is known as a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI). This medication works by helping to restore the balance of a certain natural substance (serotonin) in the brain.-wbmd

I have been on BusPar and lorazipam and TRT with no side effects. However once TRT got me to a good lvl I no longer needed any AD meds.
When I was on an SSRI(lexapro) I developed ED and could not climax.

CoastWatcher

Your side-effects, if any, from the citralopram are likely to be sexual in nature. What Feeling Lost described, erectile and climax issues, aren't uncommon.

Blades

I have been on BusPar and lorazipam and TRT with no side effects. However once TRT got me to a good lvl I no longer needed any AD meds.
When I was on an SSRI(lexapro) I developed ED and could not climax.

Hi, iam having servere anxiety getting on the citalopram, what were you smyptoms, i had anxiety and depression, did you start your your ADs before starting trt...i got that much anxiety right now i darnt take my trt injection. Do you think i should wait until i get use to the citalopram then start trt again, ive only had just over 1ml of test up to now in total.

Blades

Your side-effects, if any, from the citralopram are likely to be sexual in nature. What Feeling Lost described, erectile and climax issues, aren't uncommon.

Iam only 6 days into taking citalopram, and getting severe anxiety getting onto it...my doctor refuses to prescibe valium to...iam thinking of hold off on taking trt until i get into the citalopram..

Maybe that´s a good idea since it may take up to several weeks before your medication start having effect. You might even feel worse during some weak ahead.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me