Testosterone Question?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Rockyo317

Good morning To All, Maybe you guys can help me please! I been on Trt for over 2 yrs im 55! i been off the T for Over 3 Months or so because my doc wanted me to see a endo but with them i had to wait 3-4 months! He didnt give me any more scripts for The T until i see the endo just stopped! Dam My body since then went threw alot of changes i lost lots of muscle mass and i haven't worked out or felt like or felt that good like i did in many months since being on it! It threw me for a loop in every way with my hormones body and more! Trying to go back on the T real soon! Will my body be ok and Get back to were i was before? Please advise who ever can help thank you Rocky

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
That's a long time to be off of trt, maybe if you start a thread with your home area someone could help find you a good doctor. You could also called one of the trt Clinic that advertise here. Prime body or Defy Medical.

CoastWatcher

Good morning To All, Maybe you guys can help me please! I been on Trt for over 2 yrs im 55! i been off the T for Over 3 Months or so because my doc wanted me to see a endo but with them i had to wait 3-4 months! He didnt give me any more scripts for The T until i see the endo just stopped! Dam My body since then went threw alot of changes i lost lots of muscle mass and i haven't worked out or felt like or felt that good like i did in many months since being on it! It threw me for a loop in every way with my hormones body and more! Trying to go back on the T real soon! Will my body be ok and Get back to were i was before? Please advise who ever can help thank you Rocky
Well, your doctor acted irresponsibly when he cut of your TRT and did not initiate a good PCT regimen. You clearly need a capable doctor, one who understands how to partner with a patient and effectively manage an androgen protocol. I can't speak to your financial situation, but the truth of the matter is that you may have a hard time finding a doctor in your insurance network who has the skill to do this. They exist, certainly, but are hard to find. An out of network, fee-for-service practice may be your best bet.

Meantime, what steps have you taken? What were your levels like at your last blood test, prior to stopping TRT? Was there a specific reason your doctor discontinued your therapy? What do your levels look like now? Have you spoken to, or consulted with, a doctor - you mentioned an emdocrinologist - about future therapy?

Rockyo317

thanks for the quick Reply my levels prior 500-600 total free was like 14.00 or more! my urologist did a yrly prostate exam this week and did a blood test to see my levels my total was 257 and my free was 7.3 in my PSA was .07 as far as a doctor the reason is that my urologist I've been going i kept on bringing up about an endocrinologist because he only does injections and gels he never dealt with HCG so in the last 12 months or so he kept on saying well why don't you go to endo because i said something a few times in the last yr so he kept in his head theres no problem or health problem with me! so finally a 4 month wait im going to see a endo this wk that was on my insurance like my urolgist! So after my blood test and telling him last wk im still waiting to see one he saw how low my T he said ill put u on the T again but need to see a endo in the next few months so maybe the endo can do all? Going back on it i should be ok everything changed since i been of the T my hormones body lost all my muscle mass my head to it looped me even my hair started thinning in front and turning greyish in spots damm my hormones got wacked out and so much more my body went threw the last few months or so please advise need to get back on it and feel good again thank you Rocky

CoastWatcher

Every one of us is different, but if you enjoyed success with your initial protocol, there is every reason to believe you will be able to achieve success a gain once TRT is resumed. Obviously, it is important that the protocol prescribed be tailored to your body's situation. There's a wealth of information on the site about what, in fact constitutes such an approach.

All the best...keep us posted.

Systemlord

I can't believe that doctor left you hanging like this, when I was switching providers my GP made available T injections at the nurses clinic until such time I saw my new endo. I don't understand of all people how a doctor could be so uncaring! Makes you wonder why some people choose to become doctors.

You should file a complaint on this doctor egregious act of cruelty.

Rockyo317

Thank you for all your replies hopefully I'll be back on the trt real soon and my body will go back to where it was since I was on it for over 2 years any suggestions or replies please advise thank you

Vince

Super Moderator
Thank you for all your replies hopefully I'll be back on the trt real soon and my body will go back to where it was since I was on it for over 2 years any suggestions or replies please advise thank you

I see no reason why your body won't return to where it was when you were on trt, as long as you do all the things you were doing before you stopped your testosterone therapy. Hopefully this time you're find a good doctor, who will understand trt.

Rockyo317

Thank you i Hope It Does! Just Not sure What Dosage to Start With This Wk Since being Off it for Over 4 months Started with a 1/2 Ml Of T way Back In The Begginning Yrs Ago So Not Sure thinking The Same to Start any input Please Thanks

Vince

Super Moderator
I started trt at age 60, my protocol was 70mg of testosterone cypionate, 500 IU of HCG and no AI, every three and a half days. I did Labs 12 weeks later, I still think that's a good starting protocol. My main issue was HCT, I donated blood every 8 weeks for over two years. Now finally my HCT has stayed in a good range, no blood donations for a year.

Rockyo317

Im 55 Damm Not being on it for over 4 months knocked me for a loop since i was on it for over 2 yrs! my whole body mind body and more! What Day Is The Best to inject since im restarting and injecting a lower dose 1 a wk? My Serings are 3ml whats the amount on there i should start with of the T? And the hcg 500ius 2 times a wk to start or lower dose to start? No arimadex yet? Any input would be appreciated thanks

Vince

Super Moderator
When I inject twice a week I like to inject a Monday mornings and Thursday evenings, for me it makes it easier to fast and do Labs before I inject on Monday morning. A good starting dose of testosterone would be at least 50 mg twice a week, along with your 500 IU of HCG. You can always increase your testosterone dose after testing. Wait at least six or more weeks before doing Labs so your levels will be stabilized.

Rockyo317

Thank you! Im Not good with the serings Readings so your saying 50mg is a Half Of ML on my 3ml serings i have? And to do it 2 times a wk like i use to mondays and thursday? Also 500ius of hcg is a Half Of Ml to On My Sering,? So Dont do 250ius of hcg to start right now? And no arimadex yet? Please any input thanks

Thank you! Im Not good with the serings Readings so your saying 50mg is a Half Of ML on my 3ml serings i have? And to do it 2 times a wk like i use to mondays and thursday? Also 500ius of hcg is a Half Of Ml to On My Sering,? So Dont do 250ius of hcg to start right now? And no arimadex yet? Please any input thanks

I believe .25 on your syringe is 50mg if your T cyp is 200mg/ml

Vince

Super Moderator
I'm sorry I don't understand what you mean by serings, I would use the full 500 IU of HCG twice a week, a full 1000 IU a week. Get them testicles nice and full and leave them there. Anyways that's my opinion.

Rockyo317

Sorry if I confused you I think I confused myself lol! I mean as far as the testosterone 50 MGS is a half a mil on my 3ml syringes that I use? Also you're saying do 500ius twice a week of the HCG! So dont do a lower dose now since im just restarting the hcg? And T! sorry if I confused you please advise thank you

Rockyo317

Yes Syringes i thought since i been off the Trt for over 4 months and was on ot for over 2 yrs thought restarting again and its been over 4 months i would start a lower dose of the Hcg like 250iues 2 times a wk and then go higher as times goes on like The T starting i guess at 50 mgs 2 times a wk to start! hopefully Ounce i go on this wk ill get it all back like i did faster muscle mass that i lost and lots more in the last 4 months please any help thanks

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me