Testosterone Question?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
The pesticides left in the oil, it may just be a personal thing with me. I know many others inject cottonseed oil.

Vince you are a sensible man but my god the pesticides left in the oil (cottonseed)!

Sure cottonseed oil is pesticide ridden but whether the big pharma is using cottonseed/sesame/castor oil they are all highly refined/purified and in no way no how would have any residues left of anything the could be harmful in any way to ones health.

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince you are a sensible man but my god the pesticides left in the oil (cottonseed)!

Sure cottonseed oil is pesticide ridden but whether the big pharma is using cottonseed/sesame/castor oil they are all highly refined/purified and in no way no how would have any residues left of anything the could be harmful in any way to ones health.

Cottonseed oil is something I don't feel comfortable putting in my body.

https://superhumancoach.com/negative-effects-of-cottonseed-oil/

Good Morning Vince, in older Posts i think u said you get your T From Empower to besides The Hcg? How much is the T from them that you buy they dont tell you until they get a script and with the T Cypoinate 200 5 ml bottle They only Carry no bigger? Any info or help would be great thank you

I get 10ml of Testosterone Cypionate at a time from Empower, but it comes in two 5ml bottles. I believe the cost is somewhere around $120, but I'd have to log in to find it (I'm not on the computer with the password manager). Regardless, I think it is cheaper than the 1ml ampules that the local pharmacies want to give out. Another plus is the fact that 2 5ml bottles have a longer shelf life than one 10ml bottle allegedly has.

The HCG is $70 and comes with everything needed to reconstitute it for 11 ml. Although, I'm considering reconstituting it with 5.5 ml this time to take a smaller injection.

madman

Super Moderator
Cottonseed oil is something I don't feel comfortable putting in my body.

https://superhumancoach.com/negative-effects-of-cottonseed-oil/

For oral edible consumption I completely agree with you but as far as pesticides and injecting absolutely not as all oils used are highly refined/purified.

Sure cottonseed oil is high in omega 6 fatty acids but for the minimal amount of oil you are injecting weekly (200mg/ml strength injectable)............
less than 1ml weekly or the minuscule amount you inject daily is ridiculous to worry about.

Most people that consume an oil through diet are using anywhere from a teaspoon (5ml) to upwards of a tbsp (15ml) or more daily.

The amount of oil one injects on trt is minimal and insignificant.

Vince

Super Moderator
For oral edible consumption I completely agree with you but as far as pesticides and injecting absolutely not as all oils used are highly refined/purified.

Sure cottonseed oil is high in omega 6 fatty acids but for the minimal amount of oil you are injecting weekly (200mg/ml strength injectable)............
less than 1ml weekly or the minuscule amount you inject daily is ridiculous to worry about.

Most people that consume an oil through diet are using anywhere from a teaspoon (5ml) to upwards of a tbsp (15ml) or more daily.

The amount of oil one injects on trt is minimal and insignificant.

Yes it is a very small amount of oil and for most people I'm sure they're happy with using it. I'm just one who would not inject cottonseed in my body along with all the pesticides and other chemicals that's in it. One of my two main concerns before I started trt was, I would not use gels or cream because of the fear contaminating my lover or my grandkids and I did not want to use cottonseed oil.

Last edited:

Rockyo317

Good morning Everybody, im really thinking about this Trt Stuff! And after being on it for over 2 yrs! Then had some health stuff happen depression Aniexty just showed up one day 5 months ago! which im finally fine now! But being of it for about 5 months With all the Changes in the body head mind body was very exstream! After months now my body went back to the way it was before the trt! Im not sure after all those changes in hormones if i want to really want go back on Trt again! Im 55 years Old and yea my T is low in the mid 200s again since being off it! Will it really help me in lots a ways that its known for and being older? Any input with all of you being on it for yrs! Is it really worth the strain on the body and mind? Please chim in if anybody whos been on it and Off the stuff like i been or any thoughts about it thanks

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me