Should I take HCG?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Darwinism

So I'm 21 and have had low T all my life. Through puberty (age 14-17) it lingered between 250-300). Years 18-19 it reached up to just below 400. I also needed HGH as I wasn't producing any during puberty. I eventually pushed the same endo that prescribed me HGH to give me some TRT. He had me do androgel so I did for about 8 months. Eventually saw an andrologist and he said get off it and lets get on clomid. I took clomid for 3 weeks, stopped as soon as I noticed floaters any time I was in the light. Clomid blessed me with floaters, annoying as hell but I've gotten used to them. While on clomid, my T reached 800. I was hoping maybe by some chance, clomid would kick start something that wasn't working all these years but low and behold, I finally got my T checked again 5 months off clomid and I'm back to square 1. Maybe 0.5 as my T was 324 as of 2 weeks ago.

I saw a new urologist, not for anything to do with T but since I got my results in via email during the appt, I showed him them and he recommended I try HCG. He prescribed me 500 mg a day for a month, then get T checked, and make sure it isn't messing with any other hormones. Not sure what his end game plan was; I didn't think to ask at the time.

I'm curious to see if that's what you guys might recommend. On this same blood test, my LH=1.1, FSH=3.2, DHEA sulfate=356, Estradiol=27, Free T=40, DHT=68. While I'm writing this, do any of you have any thoughts on my LH level as it was 2.1 while I was on Androgel and 4.2 about 2 months after androgel(before clomid). Now it's suddenly way low months after I take clomid, could clomid have effected my LH production permanently? My T4 (thyroid related) was also way low at 2. This could be totally unrelated but why not ask, could that have been effected by the clomid I took for 3 weeks back in August?

Are there any cons to HCG I should know if I do decide to take it? Any possible permanent side effects?

Thanks for reading, hope my lack of knowledge on this subject is bearable.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
your LH being 1.1 would indicate that you could benefit from HCG mono as your problem appears to the pituitary and not the testes. 500iu (iu is how HCG is dosed, NOT mg) and would be a reasonable daily dose for a mono therapy attempt though it's not for a month, you have to use it continually or you just return to baseline/low T.

Systemlord

I've never heard of anything bad regarding HCG, some guys feeling nothing from it and other guys do. If your thyroid is a mess either treatment will not yield much results since your thyroid is holding you back. We have lots of guys who go on TRT and feel little do to a lagging thyroid holding any reasonable results back. You need a full thyroid panel before you begin either HCG or TRT.

I noticed floaters also after I became low T, barely notice it unless in the right lighting.

Darwinism

Good point. Really need to follow up on this T4 deficiency. You got floaters just from low T? I never had any floaters until taking clomid. I'm definitely getting used to them but they can be annoying as hell. Went to an eye doc and found that I had what I believe he called "vitrious tears" that weren't there last year. Basically causes floaters in the light/when looking at anything bright (for example this white forum background lol).

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me