Hello, new member here. Questions about my start so far on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

ratbag

Yeah that's typical that FT4 lowers itself upon use of T3. Remember once you stop T3 your RT3 will go back to where it was unless you fixed the root cause (iron, cortisol or sickness) I take 25mcg cytomel daily and my SHBG stayed the same at mid range. Everyone is indeed different. As wrenchhead80 stated above the best method to determine if your thyroid is off is to take your basal temperature in the morning before you get out of bed... it doesn't matter what happens later in the day. All the top thyroid MD's go by basal temperature, as taught by Broda Barnes. Also your supposed to use the thermometer in your armpit. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basal_body_temperature

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

1Draw

ratbag I'm going to start a new post on the Thyroid section. Think it may help clear up some questions on T3 meds and lowering T4.

Good info, thanks. I learn alot here.

Glad to say I was able to fall asleep and stay asleep all night without a problem. I also don't feel tired at all today so far. My waking tempture by mouth was 97.40 today. Will try the body temp way tomorrow to compare after reading your post.

Forgot to update:

Had my Defy consolation last week. Really glad I switched to them. Very friendly and well informed people. As far as my trt protocol, he said I can leave it how it is.

I was tempted to ask about going to everyday shots since I'm low shbg but felt knowing I was going to start a thryroid treatment plan I shouldn't change more then one thing at a time. Also read the T3 in the ndt may raise my shbg? So maybe after getting dialed in on the thyroid med I may come to find I'm no longer a low shbg guy anymore?

T3 Cytomel raised my SHBG a LOT! Started Cytomel 2/28 due to high RT3 (28.1). Just completed my labs for Defy consult SHBG went from 76.4 on 12/26/17 to 124.5 on last blood draw 5/21/18. So yes it can raise SHBG in some, and certainly did for me. My RT3 was 13.1 on 5/21 after 2 1/2 months on 20-30 mcg day of Cytomel. Have stopped the Cytomel since it accomplished its purpose but, it drained my FT4 - 0.76 (0.82 - 1.77) so, guess Defy will put me on a T4 med or will it rise on its on? A question for our thyroid guru's ratbag and Chris V.

You ever think about doing a very small amount of winstrol to lower your shbg? Read that's a option for high shbg people. Read a few different threads on forums of people who did it with positive results.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me