DHEA Pure brand

Buy Lab Tests Online

JayLay777

Hi all,
I got an order of DHEA in today and its the pure encapsulations brand. Has anybody on here ever tried that brand before? I also am thinking of getting the nutrakey brand sometime to. What do you think is the better brand pure or nutrakey? both are micronized capsules.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I've use DHEA pure brand for a few years now, I'm happy with the results. If both brands are micronized, they both should be good products.

Vince

Super Moderator
I supplement with 25mg to keep my DHEA levels in the normal range. My doctor would like me to increase it to 35mg, so my levels would be in the high end of the range.

JayLay777

I really noticed a positive effect after taking two 10 mg pills of the pure brand DHEA. Basically feel more energy and and my libido increased a little. Its funny how I didn't feel anything from the 40mg DHEA pills from Hallandale and and the 50mg pills Vitamin Shoppe. Maybe there wasn't even any DHEA in them? But I'm happy how I'm feeling so far from the pure brand.

JayLay777

Has anyone on here ever experienced dizziness from DHEA?? and is it possible to have you're E2 elevated from it only taking 10 mg a day?

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching