Sustained, slow-release, T3. Have you tried it? Thoughts?

Buy Lab Tests Online

raginghormone

Has anyone tried it and felt best on it? I have a strong suspicion that high dosages of T3 at once tend to drive up mens' SHBG and lower testosterone, having deleterious consequences. Even NDT twice a day can be considered high. Women probably aren't as susceptible to this.
Perhaps slow-release T3 is better for men? I'd love to collect some data points. I know that there are swaths of people out there who don't do well on it--wondering if demographics have an effect on it.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

captain

I know form seeing what happens to someone that takes T3 that how its administered effects the result. Taking a large dose all at one time is dramatically different than splitting that dose up through the day. You can overdose on the one time dose yet feel nothing on the same amount divided through the day. If you look at the Pfizer prescribing info it would lead you to believe that divided doses are not needed. The half life is short but the effects last much longer. When overdosed it took a good day and a half to get back to normal after not taking anymore. So the use of slow release to me is not needed. There is probably a use for it I don't know.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me