Temporarily out of AI/HCG - what to do?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Esq

There has been some delay in me receiving my refills of test, anastrozole, and HCG. I should hopefully receive the meds middle of next week. While I think I have enough test left to carry until then (it will be very close), I’m completely out of HCG and the AI. My protocol is HCG e3.5 and 0.125mg anastrozole EOD. My last HCG shot was two days ago, and last anastrozole was taken yesterday. So, I’ll miss at least 2 HCG shots and 3 doses of anastrozole.

I have a few 0.25mg doses of anastrozole left over from an earlier clomid trial, which is double my current dose. Should I take those in the interim, perhaps spaced e3.5 instead of EOD, or just miss the 3 or so doses? Obviously there’s nothing I can do about the HCG, but I guess theoretically if I’m missing HCG shots my e2 might be lower as a result?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

There has been some delay in me receiving my refills of test, anastrozole, and HCG. I should hopefully receive the meds middle of next week. While I think I have enough test left to carry until then (it will be very close), I'm completely out of HCG and the AI. My protocol is HCG e3.5 and 0.125mg anastrozole EOD. My last HCG shot was two days ago, and last anastrozole was taken yesterday. So, I'll miss at least 2 HCG shots and 3 doses of anastrozole.

I have a few 0.25mg doses of anastrozole left over from an earlier clomid trial, which is double my current dose. Should I take those in the interim, perhaps spaced e3.5 instead of EOD, or just miss the 3 or so doses? Obviously there's nothing I can do about the HCG, but I guess theoretically if I'm missing HCG shots my e2 might be lower as a result?
It is unfortunate, but in this game if you find yourself temporarily short of medication simply do nothing. Continue your protocol as best you can, when you have all your medications on hand resume your normal protocol. Do not double a dose. A few days interruption is not going to cause any significant problem. Doubling the amount has the potential, particularly if its anastrozole, to send things into the ditch.

HCg is nothing to miss a few of those and I'd probably just skip the AI, too, its'a tiny dose as you probably know. Trying to split 1/4 tablet any further is tough but it's something if you feel compelled, so what if the dose is a little up or down in the interim.

Esq

It is unfortunate, but in this game if you find yourself temporarily short of medication simply do nothing. Continue your protocol as best you can, when you have all your medications on hand resume your normal protocol. Do not double a dose. A few days interruption is not going to cause any significant problem. Doubling the amount has the potential, particularly if its anastrozole, to send things into the ditch.

Thanks, CW. I wasn’t planning to double per se; I figured the higher dose of anastrozole taken less frequently so it would roughly equal my normal weekly dose might work, but you’re probably right to just not take it. My sensitive e2 was on the low side of normal (22) in my most recent labs, so I’ll be looking to reduce anastrozole dosage during my next consult anyway.

HCg is nothing to miss a few of those and I'd probably just skip the AI, too, its'a tiny dose as you probably know. Trying to split 1/4 tablet any further is tough but it's something if you feel compelled, so what if the dose is a little up or down in the interim.

Thanks, Vince. The anastrozole are capsules, so splitting isn’t an option. I’m just going to forego the AI entirely until the meds arrive next week.

Neil

I have a few 0.25mg doses of anastrozole left over from an earlier clomid trial, which is double my current dose. Should I take those in the interim, perhaps spaced e3.5 instead of EOD, or just miss the 3 or so doses? Obviously there's nothing I can do about the HCG, but I guess theoretically if I'm missing HCG shots my e2 might be lower as a result?

Hi Esq,

I only require a tiny dose of anastrozole, 1/8 of a tablet twice a week. But I could not cut accurately smaller than a quarter tab. So, I put the quarter tab in a fresh 16oz. bottle of drinking water. After a very short while it dissolved totally. I inject twice a week, on Tuesday's and Friday's. With each Depo T injection I shake up the bottle and drink half the bottle. It keeps my E2 labs right at 25pg. I'm sure you could do the same with capsules, by measuring this water you drink you can very accurately dose any level of med you want. Hope it helps.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me