Clomid Side Effects

Buy Lab Tests Online

Diesel7213

In regards to Clomid only protocol, I know it can raise SHBG and E2. Will both those numbers go back down on their own when you discontinue Clomid use?
Also, if you experience 'floaters' do they go away when you stop Clomid? Thank you!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Esq

I posted in response to your similar question on another thead, but mine did. I had labs run about 3 months after stopping clomid and AI (and before starting TRT) and my sensitive e2 fell from a high of around 80 back down to my natural level of around 30. SHGB was not run in those labs, but I suspect it came down as well, though I have naturally high-ish SHGB in the mid 50s (peaked in the high 60s while on clomid). TRT has brought that down to the low 40s.

Diesel7213

I posted in response to your similar question on another thead, but mine did. I had labs run about 3 months after stopping clomid and AI (and before starting TRT) and my sensitive e2 fell from a high of around 80 back down to my natural level of around 30. SHGB was not run in those labs, but I suspect it came down as well, though I have naturally high-ish SHGB in the mid 50s (peaked in the high 60s while on clomid). TRT has brought that down to the low 40s.

Why did you decide to stop Clomid? Were you feeling better at all on it?

Esq

Why did you decide to stop Clomid? Were you feeling better at all on it?

I had a short window early on where I felt a lot better, but that went away quickly. My numbers looked great, but it did not correspond into feeling any better. I gave it about 6 months, but it just wasn't working for me.

blackebob

I was on AndroGel for 10 months and was probably at a nine or eight and a half out of 10 when the jackass doctor I met who is a board-certified internist decided to try me on Clomid. Instant weight gain night sweats he never checked in the other levels totally took me down to about a four and a half of 5. I've been battling back for 2 years now trying to get this straightened out I'm finally starting to get on the even keel. Before Clomid sex was great I felt great black was good after Clomid sex was hit or miss testosterone was shot and I put on weight. I don't know if the clomiphene reset something on me with screwed it up when I tried to redo two stops run with cream therapy but either way it's been jacked up . For me clomiphene was a nightmare and I wish I could catch that board internist in a dark alley

Rico

So you are on testosterone now? I've been on clomid for almost 5 months now. Felt better at first but now have vision problems and sexual libido is not like it was before clomid. I take 25mg a day.

blackebob

I switched back to andro gel, but it wasnt the same. Maybe I did not give it enough time to even out. I then went on the cream starting at a LOW dose with a new doc. Much to low, the two docs I later learned out hated each other from a blind study they were in. After 18 months I was up to 300 a day but switched to shots around that time when I finally found a great doctor in Lawrence, ks.

I wish I had never tried clomine, like I state I was at 95 percent. I hate to think about what my life would have been like the last two years if I had said no.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me