Low Iron Situation

Buy Lab Tests Online

stevep

UPDATE:

I had my Iron tested again this week after completing 30 days of Ferrous Sulfate 325mg. I also took 1000mg of vitamin C as a recommendation from here. I asked my PCP to include Ferritin in the blood work and he did that, but not an Iron draw. You can see below the Hgb and HCT improved some, but Ferritin is low.

He doesn't want me donating whole blood just yet. He provided me with another 30 day Rx of Ferrous Sulfate.

Here are the results:

February:
Hemoglobin (Hgb) - 16.1 (14.0-18.0 (gm/dL))
Hematocrit (HCT) - 53.6 (42.2-53.8 (%))
Ferritin - 7.4 (23.9-336.2ng/mL)

January:
Hemoglobin (Hgb) - 14.9 (14.0-18.0 (gm/dL))
Hematocrit (HCT) - 48.7 (42.2-53.8 (%))
Iron - 24 (45-182 (ug/dL))

October:
Hemoglobin (Hgb) - 13.1 (14.0-18.0 (gm/dL))
Hematocrit (HCT) - 43.6 (42.2-53.8 (%))

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
More advice: take your iron on an empty stomach, up the Vit-C to 2g and swallow it all down with Lysine in some water. Lysine should aid absorption of the iron, and dont use iron with any dairy, tea, etc....reason I take it on an empty stomach

stevep

I was taking the supplements before bed. So not necessarily an empty stomach and I was taking it with a glass of milk. Both things I can correct easily, and I have some Lysine I can add too.

I've had to donate to keep my hematocit level in check. If for some reason I can't get my iron up enough where I can safely donate then I may have to look into reducing my Test E injection. Right now I'm taking 70mg twice a week. I don't want to do that since I feel good and everything is working properly.

We'll see in a month or so where everything sits. My next labs are mid-April.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me