No Libido at age 41, LAB RESULTS posted here.. help?!

Buy Lab Tests Online

MinD

So, I'm 41 -- do very little cardio, but workout and yoga about 3 to 5 days a week. I eat extremely healthy and take a bunch of different vitamins (probiotics, c, e, k2, b complex, reservatrol, hyaluronic acid, boron, zinc, etc..) and just no sex drive or I don't stay hard for long if it comes... I just started taking 250 mg every other week of Sustanon (so not too much - but that'll explain the elevation). Any thoughts on what else I could do to correct this or what could be the problem??

Test............................................... Result................ Interval
Cholestrol..................................... 113.................... 100-199
Tricylcerides................................. 58...................... 0-149
Serum Testosterone.................... >1500................ 264-916
Free Testosterone....................... 43.3................... 6.8-21.5
Pregnenolone............................... <10
DHT............................................... 116.................... High
T4, Free........................................ 1.1..................... 0.82-1.77
DHEA............................................ 387.5................. 102.6-416.3
Cortisol......................................... 7.2..................... 6.2-19.4 (AM)
TSH............................................... 2.06................... 0.45-4.5
Estradiol....................................... 63.3................... 7.6-42.6 – HIGH
SHBG............................................. 32.4................... 16.5-55.9

My result (pre-testosterone) 6 months before had these additional items
IGF-1 HIGH at 241, when max is 216
LH at 6.6 in line with the 1.7 tto 8.6 range
FSH at 3.6 in line with the 1.5 to 12.4 range

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

So, I'm 41 -- do very little cardio, but workout and yoga about 3 to 5 days a week. I eat extremely healthy and take a bunch of different vitamins (probiotics, c, e, k2, b complex, reservatrol, hyaluronic acid, boron, zinc, etc..) and just no sex drive or I don't stay hard for long if it comes... I just started taking 250 mg every other week of Sustanon (so not too much - but that'll explain the elevation). Any thoughts on what else I could do to correct this or what could be the problem??

Test............................................... Result................ Interval
Cholestrol..................................... 113.................... 100-199
Tricylcerides................................. 58...................... 0-149
Serum Testosterone.................... >1500................ 264-916
Free Testosterone....................... 43.3................... 6.8-21.5
Pregnenolone............................... <10
DHT............................................... 116.................... High
T4, Free........................................ 1.1..................... 0.82-1.77
DHEA............................................ 387.5................. 102.6-416.3
Cortisol......................................... 7.2..................... 6.2-19.4 (AM)
TSH............................................... 2.06................... 0.45-4.5
Estradiol....................................... 63.3................... 7.6-42.6 &#8211; HIGH
SHBG............................................. 32.4................... 16.5-55.9

My result (pre-testosterone) 6 months before had these additional items
IGF-1 HIGH at 241, when max is 216
LH at 6.6 in line with the 1.7 tto 8.6 range
FSH at 3.6 in line with the 1.5 to 12.4 range

Some questions and observations. When was the blood for these tests drawn relative to your injection? Is the Sustanon the total of your protocol? No HCG? No AI? Why did you and your doctor choose Sustanon, what was the motive behind that? You are testing estradiol with the incorrect test, the range is a dead giveaway. All men need to monitor e2 with the sensitive (LC, MS/MS) test - also known as "ultrasensitive." What was your prolactin when you measured it? You have AM cortisol - is that serum or saliva? If the former it is of limited value. The elevated estradiol is certainly suspicious, and likely to be high on the appropriate test as well, but there is a lot more that may be undermining your efforts.

MinD

No HCH. No AI. Sustanon was my choice - no doctor. I went to one of those ED clinics and they just want to charge you for weekly injections and blood draws. If adding testosterone to it and HCG doesn't help, then they seem very basic and limited (from my visits to speak with them). Any good doctors in Dallas, TX that work with bodybuilders or people that may have messed up their body years ago and out of wack?
Cortisol was from my blood, no saliva.

FYI - i took HCG a couple times within the next 6 months (1,500 IU per week) and it had little to no affect on me.

Would items would you suggest for a subsequent test to include to help determine the issue?

Saul

For many people, increased libido and better erections take many many months after starting. Not everyone, but many.

MinD

oh ya - I take it, but not too regularly - once or twice a week. I don't think I took it for at least 4 days before this test though.

madman

Super Moderator
No HCH. No AI. Sustanon was my choice - no doctor. I went to one of those ED clinics and they just want to charge you for weekly injections and blood draws. If adding testosterone to it and HCG doesn't help, then they seem very basic and limited (from my visits to speak with them). Any good doctors in Dallas, TX that work with bodybuilders or people that may have messed up their body years ago and out of wack?
Cortisol was from my blood, no saliva.

FYI - i took HCG a couple times within the next 6 months (1,500 IU per week) and it had little to no affect on me.

Would items would you suggest for a subsequent test to include to help determine the issue?

If your TT is >1500 ng/dl and you are only injecting 250 mg every other week (once every 14 days) than it must be your PEAK as there is no way you would be pulling that number for a trough almost 14 days after injection?

Would not be surprised if your testosterone levels are low by day 14 before your next injection as 250 mg every 2 weeks is not that much to sustain levels let alone feel well.

125 mg/week would seem more sensible. What day were labs done after your injection?

madman

Super Moderator
What was your reasons for self treating trt as you only mention no libido and ed issues (which could be related to many other things) other than low t.

You mention no other low t symptoms and most importantly do not even list your lab values pre-trt for total testosterone and free t which one would need to know besides the lh/fsh among other hormones?

Your TT >1500 I would not consider too high if it was taken during your peak 24-48 hrs after your injection but as I stated your testosterone levels must be low by day 14 before your next 250 mg/ml injection and the every other week protocol you are using to self treat is horrible for maintaining steady t levels.

Systemlord

I'm one of those that's taking longer to regain libido/erections, it doesn't happen overnight and could take up to 1 year. If E2 is high it will kill libido and erections, your problem is you don't have access to the correct E2 testing. My opinion is you need to shoot for 600-800 ng/dL, E2 will be more controlled compared to where you are at now, lower you dose and if AI is needed use least amount possible. Sustanon is best inject weekly.

MinD

thanks - my PRE-TRT free testosterone was 454 actually.. not really bad for my age I think. So if testosterone isn't the issue and doesn't seem like it is... what could it be?
What type of doctor could I see that really understands this and knows how to fix it? Any recommendations in Dallas, TX?

Starplex

Many guys on TRT also supplement with either Cilias or Tadafil. I had similiar symptoms as you describe, and Dr. added 5mg daily Tadafil and I also 200mg DIM daily. Changed my injection to twice per week instead of once. This cured my problem and I didn't need an AI either and my E2 is running in the 60's with no issues. I also started adding L-Arginine to my pre-workout drink which also has L-Citrullene. Both of these along with the Tadafil will increase Nitric Oxide. I noticed improved erection on days I take this too.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me