What's my best bet for lactose free protein powder?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Someguy

I seem to get skin breakouts from whey protein powder and I'd like to try something lactose free. What's my best bet for a lactose free protein powder that's as complete and effective as possible? Preferably cheap and decent tasting, but my first priorities is lactose free and as effective as whey if possible. Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Saul

I like egg protein powder - many sources. I also use plant based protein, usually a combination of pea and rice. I usually mix the egg and plant based - one scoop of each. Keep an eye on the amino profiles. The plant based stuff can create a large amount of stinky gas, so be aware - it is toxic. Also, for the plant based, the vanilla often tastes terrible. Chocolate covers the best. Or mix with fruit or peanut better if unflavored. Finally, meat is better so if you can just grab a bunch of chicken thighs.

On the lactose side, you could be lactose intollerant, or you could have allergies to milk proteins. Some people say that the whey isolates are lactose free, but the ones I have tried that are isolates still cause me problems.
Good luck.

LTChris

I like grass fed beef protein. I have issues with whey, none with beef. Collagen protein is often digested well. Pricey though

rhino5169

Really? I have this at home and I can not use it because the taste is so bad. Everyone is different I guess. It looked good on paper but the taste . . .

Absolutely. It's clean and not supposed to taste like a shake from carvel. I like it much better than most of the proteins on the market that have artificial flavoring and sweeteners.

It's just a different kind of vanilla. The chocolate sucks though.
If you put a tablespoon or 2 into the vanilla it really good.

Saul

A mixture of pea and rice protein works well. If you're looking for a brand, Orgain is nice, but not the cheapest.

+1 That is what I mix with the egg protein powder. The main downside to the Orgain is it has a lot of 'gum' that makes it thick, a bit too much for me.

Musclefeast 100% grassfed whey protein isolate. It has no garbage sucrolose in it, is lactose free and tests very highly on third part quality testing. The vanilla kind of sucks, chocolate isn't bad. I use 6oz of water or will add fast carbs sometimes. I don't do things with lactose and can handle this stuff fine

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me