Sermorelin Reaction

Buy Lab Tests Online

healthquest

Good Afternoon~
I have been on Sermorelin for about 11 months~ no negative reactions. Slow but steady positive results.
This last order I have had three reactions immediately after injection. Hives, swelling, intense itching over entire body and last night a funny feeling in my chest.

Anyone else have anything similar? Same dosage. Same injection area (belly) same needles etc.....

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

healthquest

I'm so disappointed. I tried again tonight, bad bad adverse reaction. Hives from head to toe, I could feel the warmth building and wash over entire body. What is an alternative to Sermorelin? I initially started to support my body in recovery from neurological damage, and to support my endocrine system. Is there any other alternative that you recommend? I am a yoga instructor, teach 14 classes a week, eat very very clean, and am in touch with my physical body. My Dr. did have me on testosterone, but as a woman I did not like the side effects ( thinning of hair) and after much research I found sermorelin to be a much better answer. I also liked the anti aging approach it offered. ( I'm 47) Seriously bummed.

ratbag

MOD GRF 1-29 is supposed to be much better peptide than sermorelin but non FDA approved when you buy from peptide sellers. Semorelin is FDA approved when purchased thru your MD. Also my recent observation is that mod grf 1-29 is no better than the sermorelin offered by peptide sellers. A few years ago there were some very good peptides available. I don't not believe that same quality exists in peptides anymore.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Compounded drugs are not FDA-approved. This means that FDA does not verify the safety, or effectiveness of compounded drugs. Consumers and health professionals rely on the drug approval process to ensure that drugs are safe and effective and made in accordance with Federal quality standards.

Completely untrue. The FDA inspects them. Their products are FDA approved via different indications and many are generic and/or off-patent

Read here what 503 b outsourcing facility compounding companies have to comply with under new FDA regulations:

What is a 503 b outsourcing facility?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
This is what I was referencing from the FDA website FAQ's. I should have quoted the entire explanation. <"Compounded drugs are not FDA-approved. This means that FDA does not verify the safety, or effectiveness of compounded drugs. Consumers and health professionals rely on the drug approval process to ensure that drugs are safe and effective and made in accordance with Federal quality standards. Compounded drugs also lack an FDA finding of manufacturing quality before such drugs are marketed. Generally, state boards of pharmacy will continue to have primary responsibility for the day-to-day oversight of state-licensed pharmacies that compound drugs in accordance with the conditions of section 503A of the FDCA, although FDA retains some authority over their operations. However, outsourcing facilities that register under section 503B are regulated by FDA and must comply with CGMP requirements and will be inspected by FDA according to a risk-based schedule. >"

You did not quote the entire thing.

This is the part that is important:
However, outsourcing facilities that register under section 503B are regulated by FDA and must comply with CGMP requirements and will be inspected by FDA according to a risk-based schedule.

healthquest

Three months on, one month off. .30mcg a day. ~ support for endocrine system and stamina~nothing else except D ribose, vitamin C and calcium magnesium orally~

WillHouston

It's difficult to judge what's going on. 30mcg doesn't sound right. Typically, Sermorelin is dosed anywhere from 150-500mcg/day doses. It's also dependent upon whether you mixed it correctly to get the correct dosage and that you're injecting the correct volume. This is why you need specialized MD oversight when you do these things. Not a critique, but if you have to go to a message board instead of being managed by professional guidance from a specialized physician, you're aiming in the dark or should I say, playing Russian Roulette.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
It's difficult to judge what's going on. 30mcg doesn't sound right. Typically, Sermorelin is dosed anywhere from 150-500mcg/day doses. It's also dependent upon whether you mixed it correctly to get the correct dosage and that you're injecting the correct volume. This is why you need specialized MD oversight when you do these things. Not a critique, but if you have to go to a message board instead of being managed by professional guidance from a specialized physician, you're aiming in the dark or should I say, playing Russian Roulette.

WillHouston

You are right. In fact, doses under 1 mg per day (1000 mcg) don't really do much. Also, combining Sermorelin with other peptides has a great synergistic effect

healthquest

Sorry~ Its 300, I work with my Dr. this is to support my recovery from a stroke. First he had me on testosterone, but I couldn't maintain with the side effects. So he switched me to sermorelin. That was working great, until 11 months after initially taking it I developed an allergic reaction. Now, I'm doing research before I meet with him again so I am informed about the potential choices available to me. Hence, questions about the other peptides.

healthquest

Sorry~ Its 300, I work with my Dr. this is to support my recovery from a stroke. First he had me on testosterone, but I couldn't maintain with the side effects. So he switched me to sermorelin. That was working great, until 11 months after initially taking it I developed an allergic reaction. Now, I'm doing research before I meet with him again so I am informed about the potential choices available to me. Hence, questions about the other peptides.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me