Blood test results. Looking for opinions. Seeing HRT doc tomorrow.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Lordnlkon

Just looking for some opinions on my blood test results. I'm seeing my HRT doctor tomorrow to discuss the results. I've been reading up online and kind of have a decent idea on what I'm seeing but again just looking for the boards opinion.

Info to on myself:

35 and just feeling a general increase of fatigue and lack of energy. I'm 5'10 165lb and not really overweight just more out of shape. Used to be super active all the time but now just don't have the energy. I wasn't fasting, so that's why the glucose levels look off. Also not on HRT, this is for my initial consultation.

Attachments

• IMG_0052.jpg
    IMG_0052.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_0053.jpg
    IMG_0053.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_0054.jpg
    IMG_0054.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_0055.jpg
    IMG_0055.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 98
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Lordnlkon

It's hard to read your numbers but I can see that your T levels are low I believe 351. Any reason that you know why your levels are low? Because of your young age, you may like to do a restart with low dose clomid (i.e. 12.5 ED or EOD) Here's a thread on clomid.

Yeah not not sure why they uploaded like that. The pictures look fine when I view them directly. I'll speak with the doc today about that.

Lordnlkon

Welcome to Excelmale. Are you taking any medication/supplements? Do you have a history of opiate or steroid use? What is your sleep like?

No medications. Supplements: NoXplode for energy for work outouts and at night I take melatonin and 5htp. Sleep is moderate and could be better. I did one cycle of test when I was 26 and that was it.

Lordnlkon

So after seeing the doc, I'm going on a sermorelin, GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 infection. As well as a HCG once a week injection. We're going to hold off on testosterone injections for 3-6 months to see if I can boost it naturally by changing a few things like diet.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me