Low DHT possibly

Buy Lab Tests Online

JayLay777

My Defy doc told me on my next lab he wanted to check my DHT level. Do low DHT levels feel like low testosterone levels? And has anybody on here had low DHT ? Can you're DHT still be possible low with average testosterone levels?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JayLay777

Interesting thread. So if one wanted to raise DHT by applying the test cream to the scrotum according to the thread it shuts you down?

Vince

Super Moderator
Interesting thread. So if one wanted to raise DHT by applying the test cream to the scrotum according to the thread it shuts you down?

I would first get the labs to see what your DHT levels are at, and that would be something you could discuss with your doctor.

it would shut you down Im almost certain of that but im not aware of any one using the scrotum cream, exclusively, without another form of TRT like Cyp injections which we know shuts you down so adding the cream in that protocol wouldn't be a shutdown issue.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me