Alternative to CPAP for Sleep Apnea?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ratbag

I wonder if TRT helps reduce OSA because I used to snore big time but my wife says it stopped once I was put on TRT. I've never noticed any probelms sleeping so I wonder if those who have very low levels of T have a greater chance of OSA

BadMardigan

TRT, Sleep Apnea, Water Retention

TRT can actually increase sleep apnea but due to central (non-obstructive) issues in a small portion of men.

Nelson, just your thoughts on this. I am currently doing the pellet therapy and get 1400 to 1600 mg testosterone every three months, depending on my levels at the time of the blood test the week before. I also have sleep Apnea. I have been on pellet therapy for the last 5 to 6 years and looking back, but not 100 percent sure. It seems to me that my Sleep Apnea started about the same time I started TRT. It also seems to me that when I am on 1400mg I sleep better. Still have sleep apena, even though at one point I dropped 44 pounds. My question is could the TRT just be to strong/to high for me and should I drop down to 1200 mg every three months. One final input, the week after my blood work, when my Testosterone levels are dropping prior to my next pellet injection, seems to be the best sleep that I get in those three months. Do you think lowering my Testosterone would improve my sleep apnea? Also going from 1600 to 1400 , I was able to drop 10 pounds from excess water retention.

Last edited:
I found a nasal insert called "Mute" and its helped immensely with sleep and nighttime breathing. This is also verified by the Wifey. Walgreens usually carry it.

LTChris

I recently started mouth taping and found it useful. I have slept better and have all around better sinus clarity through out the day. Plus no snoring.

Mr. T

Second what LTChris said. I heard about mouth-taping on a podcast about Buteyko breathing. I use a CPAP machine and was still waking up exhausted. I tried it not expecting much, but mouth-taping has done way more for me than the CPAP machine.

eyeheartny

Second what LTChris said. I heard about mouth-taping on a podcast about Buteyko breathing. I use a CPAP machine and was still waking up exhausted. I tried it not expecting much, but mouth-taping has done way more for me than the CPAP machine.

Do you use the CPAP along with the mouth taping, or just mouth taping?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me