Low Estradiol

Buy Lab Tests Online

themud

Cannot find my old threads, but I can remember TT was in 900s and E2 was 27ish. Felt good.

Just got another BW done last week. Same doses Daily 10mg test cyp. TT just came back 416 with E2 at 16. WTF?

I have notice joints clicking and fatigue with slight loss in libido and morning wood. I take no AI. Only real thing different is that I have been drinking a little more lately in holidays and daughters wedding. When I say drinkinig more I mean 1-3 times per week with absolutely no more than 2 beers or equivalent liquor (2 shots worth).

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Cannot find my old threads, but I can remember TT was in 900s and E2 was 27ish. Felt good.

Just got another BW done last week. Same doses Daily 10mg test cyp. TT just came back 416 with E2 at 16. WTF?

I have notice joints clicking and fatigue with slight loss in libido and morning wood. I take no AI. Only real thing different is that I have been drinking a little more lately in holidays and daughters wedding. When I say drinkinig more I mean 1-3 times per week with absolutely no more than 2 beers or equivalent liquor (2 shots worth).

Do you think you need to inject more testosterone, as your testosterone rise so does your estradiol levels.

CoastWatcher

When you had readings in the 900s, how much time had passed on that specific protocol prior to your having blood drawn? You had switched from another protocol...?

themud

None. Have been doing 10mg/D since Last April. I had the BW done on a Saturday morning 915ish and last injection was Friday morning.

themud

I have read through many of the T/E ratios and "ideal" E2 numbers and only once did I have a T/E ratio of 23. The rest of my ratios have been 26 as far as a T/E ratio.

Nelson's ratio is 14-20 which is a higher E2 than what I have ever had. However, many state feeling the best with an E2 of 20-30. If that is the case I would need to have a high TT in order to have an E2 in the 20s-30s.

Vince

Super Moderator
I have read through many of the T/E ratios and "ideal" E2 numbers and only once did I have a T/E ratio of 23. The rest of my ratios have been 26 as far as a T/E ratio.

Nelson's ratio is 14-20 which is a higher E2 than what I have ever had. However, many state feeling the best with an E2 of 20-30. If that is the case I would need to have a high TT in order to have an E2 in the 20s-30s.

I'm similar to you, I need higher testosterone levels to keep good levels of estradiol.

CoastWatcher

The T/E ratio is a rule of thumb, not an exact metric. It is - at best - one value that can be used by a man to balance levels, but dogged pursuit of a specific ratio can be as unrewarding as other number-chasing exercises in the TRT world.

themud

I agree CW. It's how you feel mostly. I felt the best around 900 "trough" (daily injections, BW 28ish hours after last injection). The Dr. wanted TT down, E2 up. It didn't happen, my TT went down and my E2 went way down in exact ratio. This didn't make sense to her. Yeah, don't comment. My HCT was up to 50 from 47 and she didn't like that and my ferratin was down. I donated blood last April.

I drank a lot of water, but hadn't been hydrating, had some beers of late and had 1 cup of coffee before the BW.

themud

I bumped my daily T Cyp to 13mg daily starting last Thursday because my headaches and fogginess came back about 6 weeks ago and started abusing ibuprofen and naproxin again. Something I hadn't done since starting T. Yesterday (Sunday) was the first day I didn't feel headache or foggy or need to take ibuprofen. Today It's 218 as I write this and I haven't felt like napping and no headache coming on.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me