Not taking Arimidex while taking DHEA supplements

Buy Lab Tests Online

Whatzup

My estradiol sensitive came back at 5 and therefore the Dr. took me off of the Arimidex which is a great idea I think. She will retest it in a month or so.
Anyhow I am currently taking DHEA supplements because I had a dhea level of 137 or so and now its 355.
If I am off the Arimidex will the DHEA supplement greatly spike my estradiol levels?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
My estradiol sensitive came back at 5 and therefore the Dr. took me off of the Arimidex which is a great idea I think. She will retest it in a month or so.
Anyhow I am currently taking DHEA supplements because I had a dhea level of 137 or so and now its 355.
If I am off the Arimidex will the DHEA supplement greatly spike my estradiol levels?

DHEA May spike your estradiol levels some what, but your levels were extremely low. I think you should follow your doctor's advice and see what happens to your levels.

dhea crashed my estradiol... but i used topical dhea from life flo brand maybe its the ingredients in that cream but im scared of taking dhea ever again

i recal oral dhea had different effect then topical dhea.. but i recommend stay away from life flo dhea cream that will screw you up
i felt better on t only.. pregnenolone and dhea caused me to feel worse i wish i just did test only..

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me