Free test and SHBG

Buy Lab Tests Online

JayLay777

Is it possible to still have high free test despite having very high SHBG also? My last bloods showed my free test at high end of normal but my SGBG was off the charts high .

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Is it possible to still have high free test despite having very high SHBG also? My last bloods showed my free test at high end of normal but my SGBG was off the charts high .

That doesn't mean anything...what were the lab results that you're talking about here? If one were to have very high SHBG, AND, high Free T, if the guy were the typical guy he would have to be running a very high Total T in order to backdoor overcome the SHBG.

Vince

Super Moderator
The higher your shbg is the lower percent of free testosterone you have, like Vince Carter stated your total T is probably higher.

JayLay777

872 total test and 22.6 free test. Range I think was from 242-917 for total and 9.6-26.5 for free. SHBG was 71 with range from 10 -50ish I think

CoastWatcher

So can a person naturally have high SHBG from one's genetics or is high SHBG always caused by a health condition or bad diet?
SHBG is considered a marker for certain medical conditions, a marker, not a cause, and - like all medical markers - one should not assume that the presence of such is proof that one is destined for the disease/condition/disorder. One can certainly have high SHBG because...one has high SHBG. It's the card you may be dealt.

JayLay777

So I don't really get what you're saying. You're basically saying that high SHBG can be genetic. I hope that is the case with me because I know I for sure don't have any medical conditions that are causing my body to have high SHBG.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me