TRT clinic or Doctor near me.

Buy Lab Tests Online

usmarine3533

Sorry if this is not in the right place.
I've recently been prescribed TRT by a local men's wellness clinic here in Newtown, Ct. However when I shared my prescribed protocol a bunch of people jumped all over it saying that the Dr. i'm seeing is incompetent and borderline dangerous. Not sure how I should take that, but I figure having a second opinion by a Dr. that is recommended couldn't hurt.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Are there good doctors, practicing in this area, who participate in various insurance/provider networks? Certainly...but our experience is that they are few and far between. Many have found that the best care requires they pay for the services of an out-of-network doctor/fee-for service. In many cases it may not be as expensive as you think. I can't speak to your financial situation, but it could be regarded as an investment in your health...in your future. There are two site sponsors, Prime Body, as Sean referenced - and Defy Medical. Investigate both, ask hard questions about cost and service when you speak to both.

usmarine3533

Thank you. I appreciate all the friendly help and advice I've been getting on this forum. Other forums people just like to belittle and speak from up on their high horse. I wonder if anyone has any opinions on primebody vs Defy?

CoastWatcher

Thank you. I appreciate all the friendly help and advice I've been getting on this forum. Other forums people just like to belittle and speak from up on their high horse. I wonder if anyone has any opinions on primebody vs Defy?
Let's be honest - they are both site sponsors. Which doesn't mean they are above criticism, only that I honestly believe you should contact both and ask them the same hard questions about cost and delivery of services. The main difference is their model: tele-health (Defy) or a network of physicians (Prime Body). Both have advantages and both have disadvantages.

The medical care from Defy is second to none as well as the prices are the best cash up front that I know of. Unfortunately most anything, good, in TRT isn't going to be someone that will bill your insurance, if you have insurance and if any of it would be covered.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me