Defy/Empower Wait Time?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Esq

Haha! So true.

Defy staff informed me about Empower being closed for a day and a half, so I’m sure that impacted my processing time and clearly was out of Defy’s control. In any event, I got tracking info last night and my order should be delivered on Tuesday. 12 days from order date is a bit long, but other than missing a few HCG shots and a dose or two of anastrozole, I’ll be fine. I don’t think I’ll miss any testosterone injections.

rhino5169

Two things I find that help me here is when I crack my 2 vial of Cyp, I place an order 7 days later. We all have different doses and volumes to our injections but I get about 35 shots on a 5mL vial so that gives ~3 weeks for the order to transit and be delivered..

VC, this has me a little baffled.
Are you saying when you open your 2nd vial is when you place the next order? That would be halfway through your RX?
You are allowed to do that, because if I try to order testosterone before the proper amount of time has elapsed it wont go through and i'll get a phone call. Because of this I order the very first day that I am 'allowed' to do so but it doesnt always work out well with all these delays.
I would love to be able to place my next order when im only halfway through the current order.
What's the secret, lol.

Cyp is on a 56 day ordering window if I'm not mistaken. I just tapped my 2d vial a few days ago and placed an order. With some hiccups on the clinic side, weather for the pharmacies as well as UPS or FedEx, if you allow yourself to get to having a 2 week supply youre def in the window to run out before you get resupplied and that time frame doesn't give you much at all room to work things if just one of these steps breaks down which is happening to guys.

rhino5169

Sorry, I'm not clear in what you mean.
My question is how are you allowed to order cyp halfway through your 'cycle', if you want to call it that....

Sorry, I'm not clear in what you mean.
My question is how are you allowed to order cyp halfway through your 'cycle', if you want to call it that....

I get all my meds and never run out so take it up with Defy, I guess. They're automated refill notification system is also quirky, if you're taking your cues from that thing. I've ordered Cyp and just weeks later get blasted with "time for your testosterone refill" so it's def suspect. I don't know if that's where you're getting this idea you can't refill until such and such.

The early refill time is based on your dose.

So with my dose, 140mg per week, or .7mL that means 10mL/.7mL = 14.28 weeks. That's how long my dose should last me theoretically, and I believe you're allowed 1 week early. So I can order every 13 weeks.

The pharmacy is responsible for this, same thing when I go to refill my adderall at a brick and mortar pharmacy. They allow 2 days early. The difference here being that there's no shipping involved.

Although there are no hard rules in DEA statutes(specially title 21) most pharmacies have a policy and if not the dispensing pharmacist will use their judgement to determine when they will refill a controlled substance.

Esq

Ug. This is just getting ridiculous. So as I noted above, I received tracking info on Thursday indicating the order was shipped and would be delivered this Tuesday. The next day, I get a notification that my delivery date had changed to Wednesday. This afternoon, I got another notification that it would now be delivered on Thursday (14 days after I placed the order and 7 days after it supposedly shipped)

I say supposedly because apparently the order didn’t actually ship until Friday night according to the tracking info, more than 24 hours after when Empower said it shipped. Obviously 90% of this has nothing to do with Defy. Defy was a bit slow transmitting the order to Empower, but from the time it hit Empower last Monday it will have taken 11 days to receive the order. That’s just unacceptable in my opinion.

Ug. This is just getting ridiculous. So as I noted above, I received tracking info on Thursday indicating the order was shipped and would be delivered this Tuesday. The next day, I get a notification that my delivery date had changed to Wednesday. This afternoon, I got another notification that it would now be delivered on Thursday (14 days after I placed the order and 7 days after it supposedly shipped)

I say supposedly because apparently the order didn't actually ship until Friday night according to the tracking info, more than 24 hours after when Empower said it shipped. Obviously 90% of this has nothing to do with Defy. Defy was a bit slow transmitting the order to Empower, but from the time it hit Empower last Monday it will have taken 11 days to receive the order. That's just unacceptable in my opinion.

If you log into Defy you can change your preferred source. I get my supplies from Florida not Tx. Sorry to hear you are still without your meds.

I say supposedly because apparently the order didn’t actually ship until Friday night according to the tracking info, more than 24 hours after when Empower said it shipped. Obviously 90% of this has nothing to do with Defy. Defy was a bit slow transmitting the order to Empower, but from the time it hit Empower last Monday it will have taken 11 days to receive the order. That’s just unacceptable in my opinion.

I mean, UPS is experiencing issues as well as Empower due to the weather in that area, so really, it's unavoidable. Still not fun, even if it's no one's fault.

These shipping notifications/changes are from the carrier (FedEx/UPS)?

Esq

These shipping notifications/changes are from the carrier (FedEx/UPS)?

That’s correct. On Thursday, 1/18, I received the shipment notification email from FedEx saying the package was shipping that day and would arrive Tuesday, 1/23. About an hour later I received the Defy email saying my package had shipped from Empower.

Late in the evening of Friday, 1/19, I received a shipment update email from FedEx with an updated delivery date of Wednesday, 1/24. When I looked at the tracking info, it shows that the package didnt actually ship until 7:20pm that day (over 24 hours after it was supposed to ship).

Then, yesterday, another FedEx email showing an updated delivery date of Thursday, 1/25.

Clearly not a Defy issue, and, once in the hands of FedEx, not an Empower issue, but I don’t get why Empower would mark the package as shipped on the afternoon of 1/18 when it didn’t actually get the package to FedEx for over 24 hours.

Coincidentally I placed an order yesterday and I'll track things and update this post and see how things go:

Order placed: 17 Jan @ 1:19pm
Email confirmation: instantaneous

Update #1 no contact from Defy a/o 22 Jan
--credit card has not been charged

22 Jan:
Update #2: order processed and email received from Defy rep
Update #3: tracking number received.

I think that this was a good experience, no problems noted, everything seemed to progress normally.

Last edited:

Habib88

AND I just read the locked thread from last week, so it's clear I'm beating a very dead horse. Apologies for posting the above in light of that thread. I would have re-ordered even earlier, but despite running out of medications I never received an email or phone call from Defy reminding me to re-order. As noted above, for future orders, I'll plan to give at least a 2 week cushion.

Yes Sir you are beating dead horse on this topic. The delay in receiving product from them has nothing to do with "the cart" it is a byproduct of their administrative disarray and has existed long before "the cart" came into existence. Although as you can already tell the defy talking heads will come on here and attempt to explain it away. My products took 12 days from order to receipt; except for the first order which took 28 days (although the houston hurricane was a factor it was not absolute.) Then there was the issue of twice receiving other patients' products with defy having no knowledge of those products ever being shipped or that patient even placing an order. Tracking numbers issued that never shipped. Incorrect addresses. And the left hand not knowing what the right hand was doing on a daily basis. All of this of course is exclusive of their level of service and commitment in addressing unbearable TRT side effects which collectively drove me away. But yes, they are nice people.

And don't even think of coming on this forum and posting anything negative about defy since the post will be deleted you will be banned and they'll sweep it under the rug to keep their batting average inflated. Ask me how I know.

CoastWatcher

Yes Sir you are beating dead horse on this topic. The delay in receiving product from them has nothing to do with "the cart" it is a byproduct of their administrative disarray and has existed long before "the cart" came into existence. Although as you can already tell the defy talking heads will come on here and attempt to explain it away. My products took 12 days from order to receipt; except for the first order which took 28 days (although the houston hurricane was a factor it was not absolute.) Then there was the issue of twice receiving other patients' products with defy having no knowledge of those products ever being shipped or that patient even placing an order. Tracking numbers issued that never shipped. Incorrect addresses. And the left hand not knowing what the right hand was doing on a daily basis. All of this of course is exclusive of their level of service and commitment in addressing unbearable TRT side effects which collectively drove me away. But yes, they are nice people.

And don't even think of coming on this forum and posting anything negative about defy since the post will be deleted you will be banned and they'll sweep it under the rug to keep their batting average inflated. Ask me how I know.

This thread has remained open and while other threads criticizing Defy may have been closed, they remain available on the Forum - with the criticisms - for others to see.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me