Defy/Empower Wait Time?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Why should ExcelMale be the customer service site for Defy or Empower?

You can directly email or call each of those companies, or private message anyone from those companies on this site.

If you are frustrated with anything with any company, stop using them if they do not address your issue. There are other clinics and compounding pharmacies out there.

We allow posts of this type but we eventually close them if we see no effort from the person complaining to address this issue with any of the companies mentioned.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

swellco

Just to chime in. I’m was the one that started that last tread that was closed by the mods. Here is my follow up to anyone interested.
Defy office contacted me personally and apologized for the delay and even compensated me for my troubles. My meds finally arrived on Monday at noon. Defy was very professional in handling this situation and are working to streamline as Dr. Saya has stated. But for now, it is best to assume a week delivery if using next day and up to 2-3 weeks for ground. If you order on Monday morning and want it shipped by the end of the week not only order next day but ask for Saturday delivery as Fed Ex doesn’t ship on weekends. My order shipped Friday but didn’t get delivered till Monday. Hopefully this is temporary and a result of their growing clientele and will get sorted out soon.
I think we all get confused by the 24-72 hour window for processing that Defy sends us as They May also take 24-72 hours to send to the pharmacy.

Esq

I think we all get confused by the 24-72 hour window for processing that Defy sends us as They May also take 24-72 hours to send to the pharmacy.

This. For me, the time lapse is acceptable if I know it going in (I do now, obviously). From a customer service perspective, I think Defy would be better served by providing realistic delivery windows based on the shipping choice rather than the standard "24-72 hours for compounding." It is understandably frustrating to pay for next day delivery when "next day" could be over a week unless the lapse from order to shipment is explained. In my most recent experience, it was 96 hours (4 days) before it was sent to the pharmacy (there was an intervening weekend) and then another 96 hours (4 days) before Empower shipped it (weather in Houston caused some delays I'm told). That's probably uncommonly long, but 3-6 business days from order to actual shipment seems to be about the norm.
If Defy were to clarify at the time of the order that, on average, you're looking at 3-6 business days before the order actually ships, then there's nothing for patients to complain about. Long-time patients probably understand this by experience, but most of these delay-related complaints could be avoided by just making sure customers understand all of this.
My order still appears to be on track for delivery tomorrow (exactly 2 weeks from order date). I am glad you got an apology and compensation (shipping refund, I'm assuming?), swellco, though unfortunately the two reps I spoke with last week, while polite, basically just said "that's the way it is, nothing we can do about it." I did have a somewhat long delay on an order of clomid and AI several months ago, and the rep I spoke with then changed my delivery from ground to Saturday delivery at no extra charge and apologized sincerely for the delay. Neither of those things happened this time, but to me the bottom line is just better communication about what to expect in terms of delivery at the time of the order.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me