Changing my protocol to daily T

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nashtide

I'm going to change my protocol from 50mg T cyp E3.5D to 12mg ED. I'm going to leave my hcg the same. I inject 250iu on Monday and Friday. For the next four weeks I'm going to stop using adex. I was taking 0.30 mg E3.5D. The reason for the switch in protocol is to try to eliminate the use of an AI. Also, I inject SQ and have been for two years with good success. I'm hoping that by decreasing T from 100mg to 84mg and doing daily shots will obviate the need for adex. I will monitor any high E2 symptoms and keep this post updated. I will also draw labs after four weeks. Any thoughts or comments are welcome.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Having adopted a daily protocol two and a half years ago, to avoid an AI and deal with low SHBG, I can say I am fully satisfied with the results. Will this work for you? I hope so, but there is no way to know until you've tried it. As for when to test, this is a significant protocol change - I would give it six weeks before you draw labs.

Nashtide

Having adopted a daily protocol two and a half years ago, to avoid an AI and deal with low SHBG, I can say I am fully satisfied with the results. Will this work for you? I hope so, but there is no way to know until you've tried it. As for when to test, this is a significant protocol change - I would give it six weeks before you draw labs.
I appreciate the reply. My SHBG is normal, I'm really just looking to see if I can get away from the AI. I'll take your advice and wait 6 weeks to draw labs. How does your E2 compare before and after changing protocol? Also did you change your T dose when you switched to daily?

I'm going to change my protocol from 50mg T cyp E3.5D to 12mg ED. I'm going to leave my hcg the same. I inject 250iu on Monday and Friday. For the next four weeks I'm going to stop using adex. I was taking 0.30 mg E3.5D. The reason for the switch in protocol is to try to eliminate the use of an AI. Also, I inject SQ and have been for two years with good success. I'm hoping that by decreasing T from 100mg to 84mg and doing daily shots will obviate the need for adex. I will monitor any high E2 symptoms and keep this post updated. I will also draw labs after four weeks. Any thoughts or comments are welcome.

Are you guys experiencing some kind of negative side effect by using an AI to control your E2?
Is it a cost thing?
Are you worried about crashing your E2?

I have been using a very small dose .125 EOD for 8 months and E2 has been perfect.

CoastWatcher

Are you guys experiencing some kind of negative side effect by using an AI to control your E2?
Is it a cost thing?
Are you worried about crashing your E2?

I have been using a very small dose .125 EOD for 8 months and E2 has been perfect.

In my case, it was, first of all, simplicity. Adding another element to my protocol didn't appeal to me if I could avoid it. On top of that, my SHBG runs low and my doctor had mentioned that she had patients who overcame that challenge injecting every day. So...avoid another drug and slip around the SHBG challenge, seemed like a good idea. We also discussed how something close to a true steady-state serum level might well be achieved. Across the board, I won.

I always try to point out that most men have no need to adopt a daily protocol. But in certain situations it pays off.

CoastWatcher

I appreciate the reply. My SHBG is normal, I'm really just looking to see if I can get away from the AI. I'll take your advice and wait 6 weeks to draw labs. How does your E2 compare before and after changing protocol? Also did you change your T dose when you switched to daily?
I was injecting 60mg every 3.5 days and now inject 16mg every morning.mSixteen milligrams, my doctor suggests, was close to the amount of endogenous testosterone produced by a health man on a daily basis when one accounted for ester weight. When Inmade the switch I had a sensitive e2 of 55; I've been in the low 30s since adopting the new protocol.

Nashtide

I am not experiencing any negative issues from adex per se. I'm just looking at the option of a lifetime of a medicine I may not need. However, there are many guys that feel better without the AI.

Vince

Super Moderator
I am not experiencing any negative issues from adex per se. I'm just looking at the option of a lifetime of a medicine I may not need. However, there are many guys that feel better without the AI.

You may not want to stop your AI immediately, it may take time to control your estradiol levels by doing dailies. Some people even with daily injections cannot control their estradiol and need an AI. I went to daily injections to control my HCT and for me it worked. Plus I've never had high estradiol levels and never had to use an AI.

Nashtide

You may not want to stop your AI immediately, it may take time to control your estradiol levels by doing dailies. Some people even with daily injections cannot control their estradiol and need an AI. I went to daily injections to control my HCT and for me it worked. Plus I've never had high estradiol levels and never had to use an AI.
How am I going to know if I don't need the AI if I continue to take it? I was planning on going by symptoms and then testing.

Vince

Super Moderator
I was just letting you know that sometimes guys expect results to happen fast, but it may take months before you get your estradiol levels under control. It's impossible for you just to reduce your AI, instead of stopping it completely.
I think guys expect results too soon and quit on dailies before they see the results.

Nashtide

I was just letting you know that sometimes guys expect results to happen fast, but it may take months before you get your estradiol levels under control. It's impossible for you just to reduce your AI, instead of stopping it completely.
I think guys expect results too soon and quit on dailies before they see the results.
Vince I've been on this journey over two years. I'm a grinder, so giving up is not in my nature. As far as E2 goes, I haven't had high E2 in these couple of years but I have had low E2 and that sucks ass! Thanks again for your input. It's appreciated.

Nashtide

Just a quick update to keep this thread going. After a week of daily injections and stopping the AI, I feel no different. Obviously this is no surprise after only a week. So I'm going to continue the protocol and run labs at the six week point.

Vince

Super Moderator
Just a quick update to keep this thread going. After a week of daily injections and stopping the AI, I feel no different. Obviously this is no surprise after only a week. So I'm going to continue the protocol and run labs at the six week point.

It took me 3 plus months to feel a difference when I first switch to daily. I did Labs after the 6-week point and then did them 6 months later, all of my levels were a lot higher at the 6-month point than they were at the 6-week.

Nashtide

It took me 3 plus months to feel a difference when I first switch to daily. I did Labs after the 6-week point and then did them 6 months later, all of my levels were a lot higher at the 6-month point than they were at the 6-week.
Good to know. Been on TRT for two years. Normally when I do labs, I do TT, FT and Estradiol. Any others I should add? If so which and why?

CoastWatcher

Good to know. Been on TRT for two years. Normally when I do labs, I do TT, FT and Estradiol. Any others I should add? If so which and why?
I'd measure SHBG during this transition, along with CBC (my doctor orders CBC with every lab check, Hct and Hcg being important data points to monitor on an ongoing basis).

Nashtide

I'd measure SHBG during this transition, along with CBC (my doctor orders CBC with every lab check, Hct and Hcg being important data points to monitor on an ongoing basis).
I do full labs once per year from my primary care doc. He is not my TRT doc. I have that appointment this month. As far as TRT labs, why SHBG? Does it change over time? Mine was just below mid range two years ago.

Systemlord

I do full labs once per year from my primary care doc. He is not my TRT doc. I have that appointment this month. As far as TRT labs, why SHBG? Does it change over time? Mine was just below mid range two years ago.

We get our FT numbers by combining TT and SHBG using an SHBG calculator. Directly measuring FT is inaccurate. Every time you workout you SHBG should go up, this is why it's important to not workout 24 hours prior to labs.

Nashtide

We get our FT numbers by combining TT and SHBG using an SHBG calculator. Directly measuring FT is inaccurate. Every time you workout you SHBG should go up, this is why it's important to not workout 24 hours prior to labs.
Okay, thanks. But will my SHBG change over time? Do I need to check it each time I test? Can I google the SHBG calculator?

Systemlord

Okay, thanks. But will my SHBG change over time? Do I need to check it each time I test? Can I google the SHBG calculator?

I don't know at what rate SHBG will change over time or if it will at all, we're all different. It's a good idea to check SHBG over time, this way you can spot changes in FT over time as well. When SHBG rises FT decreases, when this happens you can make decisions based off your numbers by either increasing dosage and making lifestyle choices to keep yourself optimised. Your body will change over time and as this happens you'll have the data to base an informed decision.

I'm planning on full labs once or twice a year.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me