With these new labs I´m dialed in or?

Buy Lab Tests Online
After donating blood Hema is down to 49.
Total test 1027 ng/dl or 12,27 ng/mL
Free test 47,5 pg/ml
More than 4% ratio maybe too much?
Estradiol (non sensitive) 91,1 pmol/L or 24/pg/mL
T/E= 41,4 I think its correct

Pls see the rest attached.

Protocol 60-65 x 2 week HGC 500 x 2 week (stopped HGC after this test).

Appreciate some input thx!

Attachments

• Scan a.pdf
    249.9 KB · Views: 64
  • Scan b.pdf
    175.2 KB · Views: 56
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Im not knocking you but this idea that Free T is some how bad or whatever I'm just not seeing it or reading that any where, that's the reason I ask.

Thx! I got it I´m only surpriced that it is so high. But I´ll guess its a good thing. I read it should be around 2% mine is double I´ll guess its just good.
What about my T/E2 ok or?

ratbag

In my opinion your numbers look good. The real question is how do you feel? If you feel good then you are and probably shouldn't chase ratios.

madman

Super Moderator
Thx! I got it I´m only surpriced that it is so high. But I´ll guess its a good thing. I read it should be around 2% mine is double I´ll guess its just good.
What about my T/E2 ok or?

Your free t should be of no concern if you are feeling well overall. Some do find that higher TT/FT levels cause them to feel too amped up or out of their comfort zone and function better having lower levels.

Depends on the individual/genetics and how one responds to testosterone.

The e2 test you posted is not the sensitive assay?

No sensitive assay. Not offered where I live. Since normally sensitive test shows lower levels of E2 I´m not too concerned. It´s an indication though. Regarding how I feel I can info that I suffer from anxiety that´s a horror in the morning and its probably due to my demanding work. I had a "burn out" years back and I´m still not back where I was before. Besides that I´m ok with my TRT and many side effects that I used to have vanished. No more sweating, acne etc....

madman

Super Moderator
No sensitive assay. Not offered where I live. Since normally sensitive test shows lower levels of E2 I´m not too concerned. It´s an indication though. Regarding how I feel I can info that I suffer from anxiety that´s a horror in the morning and its probably due to my demanding work. I had a "burn out" years back and I´m still not back where I was before. Besides that I´m ok with my TRT and many side effects that I used to have vanished. No more sweating, acne etc....

Where do you live?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching