Sensitive e2 Test Now Available in Canada

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ratbag

I had found it at a private lab in Montreal as well but for us Canadians the real dilemma is that the labs who do all the hospital labs don't do it so the average Canadian doesn't get it for that reason. And worse most MD's even the average American Endo's do not understand it. If you google RT3 lab you can find discussion from the mayo clinic that says that it doesn't really do anything. Yet any good HRT MD knows it helps identify T3 pooling which leads them to check cortisol levels and Iron levels.

madman

Super Moderator
I was just bored and browsing Dynacare. They do blood tests in some provinces like Ontario and I see they have sensitive e2 test now. I know a few months ago they did not because i checked. Link below. If they do infact have it post it all over the place. Everyone in Canada has been looking for this for ages now.

https://www.dynacare.ca/specialpage...sensitive.aspx?sr=ont&st=ESTRADIOL SENSITIVE&

Awesome!

Excited to get done as I will be having lab work done some time soon and will be getting my TT/FT/SHBG and the e2 (sensitive assay) now which I have always been eager to know.

I have always preferred Dynacare over Lifelabs and Dynacares TT top end is higher 31.5 nmol/L as oppose to Lifelabs 28.8 nmol/L.

Great news for Canadians!

CoastWatcher

Awesome!

Excited to get done as I will be having lab work done some time soon and will be getting my TT/FT/SHBG and the e2 (sensitive assay) now which I have always been eager to know.

I have always preferred Dynacare over Lifelabs and Dynacares TT top end is higher 31.5 nmol/L as oppose to Lifelabs 28.8 nmol/L.

Great news for Canadians!

It's almost as if we're a first-world country...;)

Shatterednyte

I’m from Alberta, there is no Dynacare here. We have Dynalife but they do not have that test. My Drs never even heard of a Sensitive Estradiol Test.

How can we get this test in our Province?

CoastWatcher

I'm from Alberta, there is no Dynacare here. We have Dynalife but they do not have that test. My Drs never even heard of a Sensitive Estradiol Test.

How can we get this test in our Province?
Sadly, you probably can't at this time. Contact the commercial labs in your area and urge them to add this particular test to those they offer. Urge the Minister of Health to apply pressure.

Bmac

Wow great news having this test sooner would've prevented me a world of hurt. Can't wait to do the standard and sensitive at the same time to show the difference in accuracy between the two to my doctor

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me