HGH for 55+ guys

Buy Lab Tests Online

bikerbear

Hey guys, just had my 55th birthday, thumbing it in the face of all those who thought I would die young and ugly. ;P

Tomorrow I meet with my age management doctor, and he's going to ask me again about HGH supplementation - in addition to the TRT I'm already doing. Apparently it's easier for him to prescribe HGH for guys over 55.

However, the consensus on this site seems to be that HGH is expensive, mediocre for building muscle, and subtle to the point whether you're not sure if it's working for fat loss and skin tone. A search here will show up quite a few example posts.

So what would you do? If you had just turned 55, would you spend >$1000 month to find out if it HGH works for you?

Edit: My IGF-1 level as tested in December 2017 is 133 on a reference range of 36 - 200 for my age with this lab.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ratbag

bikerbear you couldn't be more misinformed if you tried. This site promotes HCG and the cost is nothing compared to what you have stated. Time to read a little more and check the videos and link Nelson makes

ratbag

Oh dear sorry about that bikerbear, I hope I didn't offend you. I'm trying to get my foot out of my mouth now... What most HRT doc's are doing is prescribing semorelin the peptide to increase IGF-1. Defy sells it on their site and it does work without the complications of using real HGH. You are correct that real HGH is really expensive and has it's limitations. I believe Dr. Crisler also sells semorelin peptide and it is FDA approved if you buy it from your MD.

First question you need to investigate is where is your baseline IGF-1 level? Without knowing that a discussion cannot be had (and your physician shouldn't be recommending hGH unless he knows that level). If you've had it checked recently, report it here and the fellas can provide you more useful guidance.

bikerbear

Excellent point, Dr. Saya. My IGF-1 level as tested in December 2017 is 133 on a reference range of 36 - 200 for my age with this lab. I'll edit my post to include this info as well.

I was prescribed HGH in 2010 before the clampdown. Although the dosage was low (does 1.5 IU sound right?), my energy level in the gym was off the charts. Strength was better than ever: I've never been able to beat my 2010 records. My cost at that time was around $350/month for a generic. I'm not believing $20/month at Empower for HGH. I pay $165/month for Sermorelin/GHRP2.

Excellent point, Dr. Saya. My IGF-1 level as tested in December 2017 is 133 on a reference range of 36 - 200 for my age with this lab. I'll edit my post to include this info as well.

HGH shouldn't be prescribed at those levels. A secretagogue (GHRH such as sermorelin) should be first line.

sokaiya

Hey guys, just had my 55th birthday, thumbing it in the face of all those who thought I would die young and ugly. ;P

Tomorrow I meet with my age management doctor, and he's going to ask me again about HGH supplementation - in addition to the TRT I'm already doing. Apparently it's easier for him to prescribe HGH for guys over 55.

However, the consensus on this site seems to be that HGH is expensive, mediocre for building muscle, and subtle to the point whether you're not sure if it's working for fat loss and skin tone. A search here will show up quite a few example posts.

So what would you do? If you had just turned 55, would you spend >$1000 month to find out if it HGH works for you?

Edit: My IGF-1 level as tested in December 2017 is 133 on a reference range of 36 - 200 for my age with this lab.

133 is pretty good for your age. They wouldn't prescribe unless it's under 100 usually and you'll get maximum 2iu/day @ like $28/iu. Very expensive and not worth it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me