New Protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

Rjh8492

After very mild success with HCG monotherapy at 1000iu 3x a week I made an appointment with my uro. Was still having issues with drive and Ed. My uro has placed me on 100mg of testoterone cypionate,a total 1100 iu divided into 3 doses (more on that later), and 50iu of FSH 3x a week.

My protocol is as followed:
Sunday: 100mg testoterone cypionate. 250iu hcg
Monday: 0.25mg anastrozole, 50iufsh
Tuesday: 350iu HCG
Wednesday: 50iu fsh
Thursday: 500iu HCG, 0.25mg anastrozole
Friday: 50iu fsh.
Saturday: nothing

My uro is confident I should maintain my fertility with this protocol as the leydig and sertoli cells are being stimulated. Even stated the injectable fsh could be overkill.

The tapering of hcg is timed to potentially prevent my trough from being much lower than my peak as the hcg will be allowing me to produce some of my own testoterone. Any thoughts on my new protocol is welcome.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

After very mild success with HCG monotherapy at 1000iu 3x a week I made an appointment with my uro. Was still having issues with drive and Ed. My uro has placed me on 100mg of testoterone cypionate,a total 1100 iu divided into 3 doses (more on that later), and 50iu of FSH 3x a week.

My protocol is as followed:
Sunday: 100mg testoterone cypionate. 250iu hcg
Monday: 0.25mg anastrozole, 50iufsh
Tuesday: 350iu HCG
Wednesday: 50iu fsh
Thursday: 500iu HCG, 0.25mg anastrozole
Friday: 50iu fsh.
Saturday: nothing

My uro is confident I should maintain my fertility with this protocol as the leydig and sertoli cells are being stimulated. Even stated the injectable fsh could be overkill.

The tapering of hcg is timed to potentially prevent my trough from being much lower than my peak as the hcg will be allowing me to produce some of my own testoterone. Any thoughts on my new protocol is welcome.

I would take testosterone and HCG E3.5D together (50mg/500IU twice a week). FSH has a very short half life so EOD or 3x a week makes sense. I would not add anastrozole until after 6-7 weeks on this protocol and test estradiol sensitive.
The once a week testosterone dosage will most likely not work well (unless your SHBG is on the high side). Adding HCG more often (and at increasing dosage) might not work to compensate for the once a week testosterone injection and you might end up with a low TT after a few days.
HCG alone might not be able to maintain your fertility. Everyone is different so the only way you will know is by testing. If fertility is important to you adding FSH is prudent (if you can afford). Even more prudent would be to try clomid before trying TRT when fertility is a big concern.

Rjh8492

Just an update. Switching to HCG eod 500ius. Nothing else is changing. Get a seman analysis in the next few weeks along with labs.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me