Treatment suggestions for back acne

Buy Lab Tests Online

stx358

I am about 6 months in to TRT replacement and have all of my numbers in order - total T around 1000 and free T around 20, estradiol in acceptable range, but now I am starting to experience horrible back acne. I have found it very easy to access regimen info on Test Cyp, HCG etc on this site but was wondering what people do treatment wise for acne. I use a concierge doc who basically prescribes what I ask him to but I don't really trust his medical judgement and I don't want to incur the cost of a dermatology visit if all I need is an Rx for tetracycline or something like that. I'd like to avoid accutane or anything that is hard on the liver.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I am about 6 months in to TRT replacement and have all of my numbers in order - total T around 1000 and free T around 20, estradiol in acceptable range, but now I am starting to experience horrible back acne. I have found it very easy to access regimen info on Test Cyp, HCG etc on this site but was wondering what people do treatment wise for acne. I use a concierge doc who basically prescribes what I ask him to but I don't really trust his medical judgement and I don't want to incur the cost of a dermatology visit if all I need is an Rx for tetracycline or something like that. I'd like to avoid accutane or anything that is hard on the liver.

So what is it? Can you post the results your getting and the lab ranges? The way that you wrote that just doesn't mean anything or give any insight to things, at all.

A product you can try is selsun blue shampoo, use it as a body wash.

TransitPoloce

I tried most OTC remedies listed in the threads here, nothing really had any affect on body acne at all. Selsun blue/gold shampoo, Nizoral, Vitamin D etc. I tried acne.org regimen too but it just irritated my skin further. Cutting out milk/gluten and generally eating healthy.

I didn't go far as getting prescriptions as I don't want to be on more medication to treat symptoms of TRT. My acne is managable though and seems to have calmed down a little on it's own. Although certainly still annoying and I think it's often not talked about how bad the mental effect from acne can be when weighing up the negatives for TRT.

Again you post some labs and we can see where you're at particularly with Estrogen. Make sure that you're getting the correct LC/MS/MS test as any other is useless in men.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
This is the most popular antibiotic for acne. Look at how many more benefits it may have!

Source: Minocycline: far beyond an antibiotic

"These findings specifically concern to minocycline as it has recently been found to have multiple non-antibiotic biological effects that are beneficial in experimental models of various diseases with an inflammatory basis, including dermatitis, periodontitis, atherosclerosis and autoimmune disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis and inflammatory bowel disease. Of note, minocycline has also emerged as the most effective tetracycline derivative at providing neuroprotection. This effect has been confirmed in experimental models of ischaemia, traumatic brain injury and neuropathic pain, and of several neurodegenerative conditions including Parkinson's disease, Huntington's disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, Alzheimer's disease, multiple sclerosis and spinal cord injury. Moreover, other pre-clinical studies have shown its ability to inhibit malignant cell growth and activation and replication of human immunodeficiency virus, and to prevent bone resorption. Considering the above-mentioned findings, this review will cover the most important topics in the pharmacology of minocycline to date, supporting its evaluation as a new therapeutic approach for many of the diseases described herein"

at15

i fought this for a while and was using arimidex or aromasin. as soon as a dropped the ai's and let my estrogen run free skin cleared up like a baby

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me