Test cyp vs prop regarding e2

I have elevated e2 and inject test cyp sub q every other day. Curious if switching to test prop eod sub q would lower my e2.

2. # ADS
    Purchase From Our Affiliates
    Help Excelmale

Defy

doubt it. I don't recommend Prop, no one here I can think of uses it.

If you read up on the steroid forums everybody will tell you that you hold less water and need less ai on prop.

Ive read of people on successful prop trt protocols. It would need to be daily injections though imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave29 View Post
    I have elevated e2 and inject test cyp sub q every other day. Curious if switching to test prop eod sub q would lower my e2.
    Highly unlikely as you are injecting EOD using smaller doses of testosterone. Larger doses injected less frequently would result in more aromatization and ones overall testosterone levels plays a role as increasing t will result in increasing ones e2.

What is your weekly testosterone dose and your total t/free t levels on your current protocol?

If your e2 is high (sensitive assay) and you are experiencing symptoms than you may need to look into the use of an a.i. or possibly lower your weekly testosterone dose to reduce e2.

If you really want to lower your estradiol levels through more frequent injections. The best way would be to try daily injections.
    I am not a medical practitioner. Any suggestions I provide are not medical recommendations and are just my opinions. Please consult with your physician on any matters concerning your health.

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    Highly unlikely as you are injecting EOD using smaller doses of testosterone. Larger doses injected less frequently would result in more aromatization and ones overall testosterone levels plays a role as increasing t will result in increasing ones e2.

What is your weekly testosterone dose and your total t/free t levels on your current protocol?

If your e2 is high (sensitive assay) and you are experiencing symptoms than you may need to look into the use of an a.i. or possibly lower your weekly testosterone dose to reduce e2.
    ------
    I'm injecting 40mgs test and 235iu hcg sub q every other day. T 660 FT 20.7 e2 at 75 sensitive essay.
    Some light acne and irritable some days no other symptoms. 44yrs old 6'2 280

Started out every 3.5 days then went to daily now every other day.

------
    I'm injecting 40mgs test and 235iu hcg sub q every other day. T 660 FT 20.7 e2 at 75 sensitive essay.
    Some light acne and irritable some days no other symptoms. 44yrs old 6'2 280
    TT 660 and E2 75 (sensitive assay)...............your e2 is really high compared to your TT.

You are definitely an aromatizer.

You are 6'2/280 lbs............roughly what is your body fat %. You may need to look into your diet/training in order to loose excess adipose to possibly help in lowering your E2, otherwise the use of an a.i. may be in order if you are experiencing high e2 symptoms.

Started out every 3.5 days then went to daily now every other day.
    Dave - How did you feel on daily injections and why did you switch to EOD?

I'd say roughly 25%

Felt same as every other day. Wanted to reduce shots. My wife pins my upper buttocks fat pad area on both sides only.

Thread Information