My journey with TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Hanger

I am 36 years old, and gaining a midsection. For the past 5 years or so I have wondered if I was suffering from low T, but went the conventional ways of PCP. Tried Zoloft, tried to change diets, yo-yo'd my weight for years. Family life was miserable- irritable, sleep is horrible.

Got my bloods drawn for myself out of curiosity and thats what started this whole journey.

Mind you I went both with local Endo and Defy to understand true options and treatments. A lot of reading here helped me a ton.

Dec 8 259- Made Appt with Endo, Contacted Defy

Dec 18- Met with Endo, wanted to do more tests, paid for Defy tests.

Jan 2- Endo Followup- Told me I am a candidate as his tests were showing 275ish, good LSH and FH. Told me he would prescribe me 100mg Cyp every 2 weeks once 1 injection. No AI, no HCG, didnt even want to talk about these things. At this point, I was pretty sure I would not be using him.

Jan 9 Defy consult with Melissa. After talking I told her everything I told endo- head trauma at 18, years of feeling like this, libido, performance issues, lack of confidence, sleep issues. Told them about the Endo regimen, and she agreed that was a bit odd. She found me to have the symptoms and prescribed

Cyp 50mg M, W, F
HCG 300IU M,W,F
AI is on profile but waiting 4-6 weeks to see how body responds.

What a different it is going to a place that makes hormones their business. I am excited for everything to come next week and start this next journey. I know it will take a few weeks, but I am beyond excited for what this can do for my quality of life.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Glad you passed on that horrible protocol your endo had in mind which surely would have only made things worse, he was clueless from the start. What were your pre-TRT labs?

blackebob

It took me 18 months and three doctors to find a good hormone doctor I know what to look out for now wished I would have been beginning

Saul

Why do most endos and GP doctors start out at one injection every 2 weeks. They are not dumb or intentionally trying to not help. Is there some standard protocol that they follow or is it from the drug companies instructions or is that what they were taught in med school?

OP, my Dr started with the same thing, but I worked with him to change things up. He is flexable if there is good reason and my T-levels and input agree.

Last edited:

CoastWatcher

Why do most endos and GP doctors start out at one injection every 2 weeks. They are not dumb or intentionally trying to not help. Is there some standard protocol that they follow or is it from the drug companies instructions or is that what they were taught in med school?

OP, my Dr started with the same thing, but I worked with him to change things up. He is flexable if there is good reason and my T-levels and input agree.

The FDA-approved package insert for injectable testosterone (both E and C) directs an injection every two weeks. It reflects outdated thinking. Since very little attention is paid to male androgen replacement in either medical school or medical residency, the typical doctor falls looks at the instructions listed there and puts his or her patient on the road to hormone hell.

Reason

I'm 37, had a very similar experience and just started my own journey (yesterday, in fact). Also spoke with Melissa and my protocol is identical to yours.

Keep us updated, and good luck to both of us!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me