Cycling HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online

Wuplur

D1E040CF-A800-44B7-86AF-639366288B9C.jpg
Here is what I am currently on with a company called Helix mobile wellness & research. As you can see, I am supplied with 1/2 as much HCG as I am test but take the same dose each week because they believe in cycling this. I was thinking about splitting the HCG dose in 1/2 just so it would last as long as my test but since they supply me with the needles I wouldn’t be able to do that. But what if I only took it once a week? Do you guys think that would be more beneficial? Is something better than nothing, this way atleast I would be on some HCG rather than off it for 2 months. I should be getting my next supply of meds this coming Monday which they are also throwing in some Hydrocortisone pills to see if it helps my low cortisol levels.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Anastrozole compounded in Cyp is bad news, allows no titration up or down of the AI dose, .5mg is just too much anyway, and there's good reason to believe that you won't even need an AI at all.

And Theanine and HCG together is also something we don't see around here but may just only be unconventional and nothing per se wrong with it. If you follow typical mizing of the HCG with 5mL of bac water you'll get a dose of 300iu (.3mL) which is pretty basic.

blitzen

Anastrozole compounded in Cyp is bad news, allows no titration up or down of the AI dose, .5mg is just too much anyway, and there's good reason to believe that you won't even need an AI at all.

And Theanine and HCG together is also something we don't see around here but may just only be unconventional and nothing per se wrong with it. If you follow typical mizing of the HCG with 5mL of bac water you'll get a dose of 300iu (.3mL) which is pretty basic.

The AI is 0.5mg/ml but he only used 0.3ml (twice a week) aka 60mg T with 0.15mg AI each shot

HealthMan

View attachment 4467
Here is what I am currently on with a company called Helix mobile wellness & research. As you can see, I am supplied with 1/2 as much HCG as I am test but take the same dose each week because they believe in cycling this. I was thinking about splitting the HCG dose in 1/2 just so it would last as long as my test but since they supply me with the needles I wouldn’t be able to do that. But what if I only took it once a week? Do you guys think that would be more beneficial? Is something better than nothing, this way atleast I would be on some HCG rather than off it for 2 months. I should be getting my next supply of meds this coming Monday which they are also throwing in some Hydrocortisone pills to see if it helps my low cortisol levels.
I have heard about some clinics/doctors that cycle HCG. For me it makes litte sense. But if the goal is only to avoid testicular damage from long term testicular atrophy it might make sense. However HCG has other benefits than only trying to keep your testicles from being damaged.
Given HCG half life you would need to inject at least 2x week to have some continuous stimulation to the testicles.
The anastrozole compounded with the testosterone might be a bad idea because like Vince mentioned you will be unable to titrate testosterone and anastrozole dosages separately. Although the dosages you are taking make sense for the average Joe everyone is different and it might not be the right balance for you.
Also is fertility is a concern you need a higher HCG dosage and no cycling.

Wuplur

Thanks for the responses guys. Funny you guys commented on the anastrozole because this was a concern of mine, especially when my bloodtest came back after a couple months of being on this and my estodial was borderline low (dropped from 15 to 12). I asked them if it keeps declining then will they just drop me from the program because it seems to be a policy or something that they prescribe it this way. The owner assured me that wouldn't be the case and they would have to make an exception and request it without the anastrozole. We'll see if that is actually the case but for the time being, I just received my meds and think they'll last about 4 months so it'll be a little bit before that comes up.
30468473-BBE1-4704-A872-4F1F165B3D79.jpeg

Why would you not just order extra syringes for your HCG from the internet? They are like 12 cents each.

My guess is your E2 test was not the sensitive one so there is a very good chance your E2 is in single digits. The standard E2 test usually errors on the high side.
I am surprised you haven't noticed the low E2 in how you feel.

Since your TT is +1300 I'd reduce your T injection only to keep from crashing your E2.

Best of luck
hth

Wuplur

Why would you not just order extra syringes for your HCG from the internet? They are like 12 cents each.

My guess is your E2 test was not the sensitive one so there is a very good chance your E2 is in single digits. The standard E2 test usually errors on the high side.
I am surprised you haven't noticed the low E2 in how you feel.

Since your TT is +1300 I'd reduce your T injection only to keep from crashing your E2.

Best of luck
hth

I didn't think I could order syringes without a prescription for more. Is 15 considered low for E2? Cause that’s what I was at before I started TRT so I figured I was naturally low and didn’t feel it go a little lower but since starting TRT last Oct. I haven’t really noticed anything in general. My bloodtest was done a day after an injection so not sure if that’s why it showed +1300. Should I typically get my bloodtest right before an injection or right after or does it really matter?

CoastWatcher

I didn't think I could order syringes without a prescription for more. Is 15 considered low for E2? Cause that's what I was at before I started TRT so I figured I was naturally low and didn't feel it go a little lower but since starting TRT last Oct. I haven't really noticed anything in general. My bloodtest was done a day after an injection so not sure if that's why it showed +1300. Should I typically get my bloodtest right before an injection or right after or does it really matter?
Always, always, always, test just prior to an injection. In doing so, you and your doctor determine just how well-designed your protocol is - is it sustaining a solid level of testosterone over the course of the week/how is SHBG impacting your level/since E follows T, is your estradiol level reasonable or in need of attention?

Injecting at any time other than prior to an injection presents information that is of little value.

Wuplur

7FC0FDAA-C63E-44CB-B031-D4C5DC1AABC2.jpegI just got my blood test done and this time I did it closer to my next injection rather than shortly after one. Test was done sun night and last injection was thurs night. I’m a bit skeptical on my estradiol numbers. Can they really jump up like this? Only thing that’s changed from last time is doing all my injections in my abdomen, taking hydrocortisone, and gave blood mid feb. Dr. Is gonna call me tmw to go over the numbers and I’m considering stoping since I haven’t really felt any different and don’t want to be on TRT if I don’t need to be and possibly stop my natural production if I haven’t already. If I do decide to stop then should I request to continue the HCG for a little longer?

HealthMan

View attachment 4832I just got my blood test done and this time I did it closer to my next injection rather than shortly after one. Test was done sun night and last injection was thurs night. I’m a bit skeptical on my estradiol numbers. Can they really jump up like this? Only thing that’s changed from last time is doing all my injections in my abdomen, taking hydrocortisone, and gave blood mid feb. Dr. Is gonna call me tmw to go over the numbers and I’m considering stoping since I haven’t really felt any different and don’t want to be on TRT if I don’t need to be and possibly stop my natural production if I haven’t already. If I do decide to stop then should I request to continue the HCG for a little longer?

On a side note your Hematocrit looks really low. Your doctor didn’t raise any concern?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
It is crazy that they blend anastrozole in the testosterone oil.

They also use a tiny 30 gauge needle.

The hCG: They don't tell you how much bacteriostatic water to add?

paralyzer

I've been with Helix Mobile Wellness and Research for over a year now. I feel terrific and love how they have designed my protocol.

Just to answer a few questions with the protocol I'm on:

MORE HCG: I felt much better taking HCG continuously instead of cycling. Helix offers an HCG add-on for people who want to be on it the entire time. The add-on fee is cheap (I think $10 or $15 extra monthly?). So if you're with Helix and want more HCG, just let them know (although usually the doctor brings it up if you show interest).

TESTOSTERONE/ANASTROZOLE: The testosterone/anastrozole blend has been great. I really don't notice a negative difference on it (if anything, I like it more!). My results on it have been solid. It'll come in two or three forms, all with different amounts of anastrozole. Just go over it with the Helix doctor and make sure you're getting an amount that you think is best. The anastrozole has a shorter half life than the testosterone, so most Helix doctors recommend injecting the test/anastrozole combo into a muscle (or close to one) and that usually helps absorption.

To the poster: your estrogen shot up likely because the last bottle of testosterone you received had 0.5 mg/ml of anastrozole. I would assume your next bottle will have more anastrozole (1 mg/ml rather than 0.5)? If the estrogen levels concern you, call or text their customer service. I've had a couple times that I've felt that something was overlooked, and the concern was handled quickly when I sent it to customer service. Again, if you have confusions, just call or text customer service and ask for the doctor to answer whatever is concerning.

I'm on testosterone/anastrozole, hcg continually, and they also put me on pregnanolone for low cortisol levels. I recently also did their sermorelin/ghrp-2 add-on, and I feel terrific. Taking a GHRP with Sermorelin is important in order for it actually be effective. The injection protocol (1/2" shots into the muscle or abdomen) have also been convenient and the absorpotion has been better than I thought it would be. I couldn't be happier.

I've been with Helix Mobile Wellness and Research for over a year now. I feel terrific and love how they have designed my protocol.

Just to answer a few questions with the protocol I'm on:

MORE HCG: I felt much better taking HCG continuously instead of cycling. Helix offers an HCG add-on for people who want to be on it the entire time. The add-on fee is cheap (I think $10 or $15 extra monthly?). So if you're with Helix and want more HCG, just let them know (although usually the doctor brings it up if you show interest).

TESTOSTERONE/ANASTROZOLE: The testosterone/anastrozole blend has been great. I really don't notice a negative difference on it (if anything, I like it more!). My results on it have been solid. It'll come in two or three forms, all with different amounts of anastrozole. Just go over it with the Helix doctor and make sure you're getting an amount that you think is best. The anastrozole has a shorter half life than the testosterone, so most Helix doctors recommend injecting the test/anastrozole combo into a muscle (or close to one) and that usually helps absorption.

To the poster: your estrogen shot up likely because the last bottle of testosterone you received had 0.5 mg/ml of anastrozole. I would assume your next bottle will have more anastrozole (1 mg/ml rather than 0.5)? If the estrogen levels concern you, call or text their customer service. I've had a couple times that I've felt that something was overlooked, and the concern was handled quickly when I sent it to customer service. Again, if you have confusions, just call or text customer service and ask for the doctor to answer whatever is concerning.

I'm on testosterone/anastrozole, hcg continually, and they also put me on pregnanolone for low cortisol levels. I recently also did their sermorelin/ghrp-2 add-on, and I feel terrific. Taking a GHRP with Sermorelin is important in order for it actually be effective. The injection protocol (1/2" shots into the muscle or abdomen) have also been convenient and the absorpotion has been better than I thought it would be. I couldn't be happier.

Can you post any blood work? TT FT E2sens, prolactin HCT SHGB all would be very interesting to see and it would help us understand your Helix protocol. Blood work never lies.

I do screen shots/jpg of my bloods then I can edit/erase stuff I don't want to share like my name or addy.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me