Place to buy Arimidex without a prescription?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Systemlord

I'm at my wits end and have been battling high E symptoms ever since I went from 50mg twice weekly to splitting it up 25mg EOD within the first week of starting this protocol. Three weeks ago I had to lower it to 20mg EOD and last night my nipples started burning, iching and that feeling in my chest started up again. Two days ago I started feeling very similar to how I felt 3 weeks ago when I had confirmed through labs that E2 was indeed high, although not nearly as bad as before.

Also erections are significantly harder and are slightly easier to maintain and the sensitivity is higher since I've been on TRT. My doctor refused to stray from standard of care and I'm tired of retreating to lower doses to satisfy my E2. Before I dropped down from 25mg EOD I was high 800's and a week later injection 20mg EOD was at 534 ng/dL an hour before injection, it was my routine blood work ordered by doctor. I realise by now it's probably higher which is why I'm having problems again.

I'm worried this feeling won't simply go away if I wait out the standard 4-6 weeks as my testciles are starting to shrink again and the head in a bubble is starting up again. My BP and heart rate show stage 1 hypertension as it shows as I'm have edginess and shakiness, normally I'm very calm and score perfect BP/heart rates. Changing doctors right now is impossible as I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place do to finances.

I'm do for my injection in minutes and am struggling on what to do, I'm tired or retreating my dosage. I have 500mg calcium-d-glucarate capsules on hand, just not sure how much and how often to take them.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

You write that your "doctor refused to stray from standard of care." What does that mean in regard to treating elevated estradiol? He won't prescribe an AI? Where, on the sensitive test, does your e2 sit?

Systemlord

You write that your "doctor refused to stray from standard of care." What does that mean in regard to treating elevated estradiol? He won't prescribe an AI? Where, on the sensitive test, does your e2 sit?

Doctor wants me to lower dose, but says it's up to me if I want to wait 3 more weeks for a blood test, but stated no AI will be prescribe. I've thought about ordering an E2 test through Discount Labs, if I can't get ahold of an AI what's the point? In the case of having no AI my course of action is to lower the dosage if the calcium-d-glucarate capsules don't work.

CoastWatcher

Doctor wants me to lower dose, but says it's up to me if I want to wait 3 more weeks for a blood test, but stated no AI will be prescribe. I've thought about ordering an E2 test through Discount Labs, if I can't get ahold of an AI what's the point? In the case of having no AI my course of action is to lower the dosage if the calcium-d-glucarate capsules don't work.
I can only suggest that you do get a read of your estradiol on the sensitive scale. It would be wise to know where it's sitting now, correlate to the symptoms that are presenting, and work from there. While symptoms, how you feel, always comes first, I find it wise to match those subjective feelings to the objective lab value. As for calcium-d-glucarate, it's worth a try, but you certainly should be prepared to see a less than dramatic response. But...nothing ventured...all the best. I'm sorry you are dealing with such an obstinate doctor.

I'm at my witts end and have been battling high E symptoms ever since I went from 50mg twice weekly to splitting it up 25mg EOD within the first week of starting this protocol. Three weeks ago I had to lower it to 20mg EOD and last night my nipples started burning, iching and that feeling in my chest started up again. Two days ago I started feeling very similar to how I felt 3 weeks ago when I had confirmed through labs that E2 was indeed high, although not nearly as bad as before.

Also erections are significantly harder and are slightly easier to maintain and the sensitivity is higher since I've been on TRT. My doctor refused to stray from standard of care and I'm tired of retreating to lower doses to satisfy my E2. Before I dropped down from 25mg EOD I was high 800's and a week later injection 20mg EOD was at 534 ng/dL an hour before injection, it was my routine blood work ordered by doctor. I realise by now it's probably higher which is why I'm having problems again.

I'm worried this feeling won't simply go away if I wait out the standard 4-6 weeks as my testciles are starting to shrink again and the head in a bubble is starting up again. My BP and heart rate show stage 1 hypertension as it shows as I'm have edginess and shakiness, normally I'm very calm and score perfect BP/heart rates. Changing doctors right now is impossible as I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place do to finances.

I'm do for my injection in minutes and am struggling on what to do, I'm tired or retreating my dosage. I have 500mg calcium-d-glucarate capsules on hand, just not sure how much and how often to take them.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

With all the sincerity in the world, you need to be evaluated for anxiety...none of that has anything do with your E or Anastrozole.

Someguy

With all the sincerity in the world, you need to be evaluated for anxiety...none of that has anything do with your E or Anastrozole.

I don't know... When my hormone levels are off I get a lot of anxiety and some symptoms similar to what he listed. Getting my levels straightened out takes care of it.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me