New Guy - Test and AI in One Shot

Buy Lab Tests Online

usmarine3533

Hello all. I was diagnosed low T 2 weeks ago. Total T 226. Free T 50.2. and Bioavailable T 98.
I was prescribed 1cc of 200mg per ml test enanthenate with anstranzonale mixed in once per week. Took my first shot on Tues. I'm hoping to learn as much as I can here. Never thought that at 32 I would have this problem but here we are.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I've been on TRT for over 3 years now and I never had to use an AI. One of the biggest issue with trt, is prescribing an AI without proper labs.

CoastWatcher

We're glad you joined Excelmale, but compounding anastrozole and testosterone into one injection is questionable at best and could be foolish...as is an initial dose of 200mg of testosterone in a single weekly shot. Typically, smaller, more frequent injections - say, 60mg twice a week - is an excellent starting protocol. What were your pre-treatment blood levels, if you don't mind?

usmarine3533

Unfortunately I don't have many Dr's to choose from in my area. My initial labs before treatment were Total: 226 Free: 50.2 and bio available: 98 estradial was 28

CoastWatcher

Unfortunately I don't have many Dr's to choose from in my area. My initial labs before treatment were Total: 226 Free: 50.2 and bio available: 98 estradial was 28
I understand the frustration of finding a competent physician, it is the biggest challenge most men face when they start TRT. You are certainly hypogonadal, based on those test results. Was your estradiol test the sensitive, LC, MS/MS, lab test? It's the only one men can rely on to report accurately. If you aren't sure, what was the reference range for the test? That will answer the question easily. Where does your SHBG sit? That essential test is a key factor a doctor and patient rely on to determine the frequency of injections - high SHBG means fewer injections are called for, low SHBG means more frequent injections will be necessary.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me