Is hcg necessary?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
48 and not having any more children. Doctors started me on 200 of hcg every 3rd day. Not sure why she would add this?

YES and you are fortunate she did this. You are a lucky patient. Most mainstream docs don't and wont prescribe it, thus people turn to speciality clinics like Defy and the black market.

I wish my Urologist would prescribe it. Consider yourself fortunate.

stevep

You don't have to have HCG but like Lee mentioned be happy about it. Once you start your testosterone treatment your testicles are going to shut down any natural production and over time your testicles will shrink and draw up to your body. HCG will prevent this from happening. If you are fortunate like me, I have a better feeling of wellness with taking HCG. Some guys don't have any results from it, but I don't think they are the norm.

If you want to test this out don't take the HCG, but keep your RX so you can try it out later and see the difference for yourself.

Vince

Super Moderator
I like to use HCG, I inject 500 IU twice a week, it keeps my libido healthy and my testicles full. Not everyone needs or likes to use HCG but I have one of them that does.

Will Brink

48 and not having any more children. Doctors started me on 200 of hcg every 3rd day. Not sure why she would add this?

You'd need to define "necessary" in context. If you don't care about fertility (I consider the big drop in sperm count a plus personally...) or your nads getting small, no, it's not technically necessary to add HCG. Subjectively, some guys feel better with HCG added, some don't.

In some guys the shrinkage is painful, it's not benign, cosmetically you may find the appearance of a 12 year old boy, objectionable. Or the woman in your life may find that to be so. Fertility is far from the goal, having a medical Dr omit HCG is tantamount to being complicit in inducing organ (testes) failure. Plus, there's still some hormonal pathways that exist in the testes.

After starting trt, my testes shrunk to an embarrassing size, I'm married and have had an vasectomy so I'm done with kids, but for my own self confidence, I had to ask for HCG. My insurance won't cover it so I pay out of pocket, my vile usually last 2-3 months with 250 eod. I've tried 500 2x per week, I prefer eod. It's very worth it to me. If I remember right, it's about $85 and $30 for shipping because it has to be overnighted so it stays cold. Hopefully you have a pharmacy close where you can pick it up.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me