Exercise in Middle Age Reversing Effects of Inactive Life

Buy Lab Tests Online

Saul

This article hit home for me because I sit at a desk much of the day and I know in the back of my mind that I don't think I really do much cardio.

http://www.bbc.com/news/health-42565137

Does anyone have any input on this article? For most of my life I have been active but do sit all day for work and even my 'exercise' is weekend warrior stuff like kids sports/biking, offroad motorcycle riding, working in the yard, skiing. I am not sure if this qualifies as cardio and even my gym routine for the last year is only about 10 minutes of cardio and the rest lifting weights.

I like that the article tells what qualifies as cardio for the study. My 10 minutes on the elliptical (or other device) and an hour of lifting weights does not seem to qualify as cardio. Anyway, thought I would share. Probably stuff we already know, but the extra focus on cardio was interesting to me, and disappointing because I do not like cardio workouts that much. Maybe I can start biking more.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
As I was driving into work today, I heard on the radio. If you start daily regular exercise it can undo all the damage you done by being a couch potato. I doubt if it's totally truth but I'm sure you can really tone you up.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me