HCG Nasal Spray - Looking for Guideance

Buy Lab Tests Online

klawler9

My PC has not prescribed HCG before and needs to do a little research. I called a custom medicine shop who's owner I know. He told me he does not do injectables but does the nasal spray version for clients (under prescription only) and has good results. He said he did not see any argument for injectables over the nasal spray. I've tried doing some searching but I haven't found anything definitive yet. Thoughts on HCG nasal spray?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

HCG nasal spray is prescribed for those following the (discredited) HCG diet. Your use of HCG, as an adjective medication for treating hypogonadism, seems to be of a different nature all together.

klawler9

HCG nasal spray is prescribed for those following the (discredited) HCG diet. Your use of HCG, as an adjective medication for treating hypogonadism, seems to be of a different nature all together.

So I discussed this with the pharmacist and he said it has the same effect via nasal spray or injection. Said it was the same LH pathway. I'm lost on this one honestly. How would HCG effect weight loss? Same as testosterone therapy?

Will Brink

So I discussed this with the pharmacist and he said it has the same effect via nasal spray or injection. Said it was the same LH pathway. I'm lost on this one honestly. How would HCG effect weight loss? Same as testosterone therapy?

It doesn't, hence CW's comments. I wouldn't trust anything but injections at this point

No one here is going to say yes to a nasal spray...it doesn't work no matter what your Pharmacist thinks. The only HCG being used here is injectable.

i don't think you would get same effect from nasal spray. sounds like one of commercial bullshit
it probably is more expensive per iu then hcg injections and less absorption

CoastWatcher

In addition to the multiple studies here on EM, have your doctor look at the package insert that accompanies Pregnyl, brand-name HCG, and look at Indication number 2. It discusses hypogonadism.

ERO

The HCG diet "works" because you are literally eating no more than 500 calories a day. It has nothing to do with HCG, and, echoing what others have said, HCG must be injected to work. Nasal spray will do nothing for you.

ratbag

Lots of people have some degree of HPTA dysfunction and HCG helps that. I have that and if I stop HCG I gain 10 Lbs immediately. It would help the people who need more LH.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me