I need Hcg guidance on what to buy, please.

Buy Lab Tests Online

blackebob

I need to order HCG. I can not tell what the difference is between brands. I know that there are 3 brands available in the US, but unless someone can point me to a $40, 5000iu vial, I will need to save money an order out of Canada. I am not brave enough to order overseas yet. I have not found any of the local brands anywhere outside of the US, thus I have no idea what to look for.

Five different brands on Safemeds4all. High purified, freeze dried, intramuscular...????

Its my first purchase, I found a pharmacy in Florida (I thought), but my kid closed the window so he could look up some stuff on chrome and now I cant find it. It was $40 for a 5000iu vial. It have tried to run this to ground, every time I follow a thread I go down a rabbit hole. A half hour later if i am lucky longer if not, I find myself going down another rabbit hole. At the end of the night I am frustrated and no closer to finding what I need to do. I am taking compounded gel tabs, but I feel they are not working. There is a lot to digest on here, and I just need to bridge the gap until I get this down.

Thank you, T

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

blackebob

This probably isn't much help but I get my HCG from Empower Pharmacy through Defy Medical.

Vince, why not HCG through a Canadian or over seas RX like the Reliable RX? I could do Empower, but adding $80 to the budget every month is a hit, like everyone else I am trying to save a bit.

Reride, I am in Kansas City

Vince

Super Moderator
I inject 500 IU every three and a half days, I pay $70 for a 11000 IU vial of HCG that will last me 11 weeks. That's not too bad of a price is it.

blackebob

I inject 500 IU every three and a half days, I pay $70 for a 11000 IU vial of HCG that will last me 11 weeks. That's not too bad of a price is it.

No its not, but I did not know it would last that long. I thought the max was around a month, I had no idea. $6.36 per week/ $25.45 per month.

I just found out that empower also offers 25 percent off for military, first responders ............ I will have to check that price quote again.

thanks Vince

Last edited by a moderator:

Vince

Super Moderator
No its not, but I did not know it would last that long. I thought the max was around a month, I had no idea. $6.36 per week/ $25.45 per month.

I just found out that empower all so offers 25 percent off for military, first responders ............ I will have to check that price quote again.

thanks Vince

Once you mix it, HCG will last 90 days in the refrigerator without losing any potency then after that only lose 7% per month.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
If you have a prescription, get it from EmpowerPharmacy.com (preferred option, below $75 for 11,000 IU)

If you do not (and are willing to take chances on quality, etc), guys sometimes use: ReliableRx

blackebob

I have a script for 5000iu, 125x2 week. I repriced it using Vinces logic and with the 25% discount it comes out to around $18 a month. That is doable!

I switched docs begin' of December. It took the old doc 18 months to get me up to 220mg test/1ml of cream, daily. "Wait three months then we will adjust", repeat, repeat. That was a long, shitty, year and a half. First visit with new doc, she said double it. I went up to 450 and life was good. Started 200/1ml cyp shot last Saturday. I am worried that I will have to spend a long time dialing in this dose again. I do not think I should have to wait three months to get a feel for where I am at, or do I? I am 6ft, 265 pounds, not sure how that plays in the picture, but I am worried I would need more than the average bear. At what point if I feel I am back tracking should I draw a little more for the injection?

thanks for the help, I do try to search before posting,

Something new every minute, now I have to figure out why the vial kept sucking the syringe plunger back down as I tried to fill it this morning. Rabbit hole here I come.

CoastWatcher

I have a script for 5000iu, 125x2 week. I repriced it using Vinces logic and with the 25% discount it comes out to around $18 a month. That is doable!

I switched docs begin' of December. It took the old doc 18 months to get me up to 220mg test/1ml of cream, daily. "Wait three months then we will adjust", repeat, repeat. That was a long, shitty, year and a half. First visit with new doc, she said double it. I went up to 450 and life was good. Started 200/1ml cyp shot last Saturday. I am worried that I will have to spend a long time dialing in this dose again. I do not think I should have to wait three months to get a feel for where I am at, or do I? I am 6ft, 265 pounds, not sure how that plays in the picture, but I am worried I would need more than the average bear. At what point if I feel I am back tracking should I draw a little more for the injection?

thanks for the help, I do try to search before posting,

Something new every minute, now I have to figure out why the vial kept sucking the syringe plunger back down as I tried to fill it this morning. Rabbit hole here I come.

You wrote you didn't think you "should have to wait three months to get a feel for where I am," and you wondered if you'd need a more substantial dose of testosterone because of your size. Typically, six weeks is the standard time to give a protocol to reach stability. Initiate, make no changes, determine how you feel, draw blood. Any change that's made in a protocol always should be given six weeks to balance before evaluating.

Height and weight isn't a factor in determining dose. However, a weekly injection of 200mg of cypionate is not a typical. You run a likely risk of seeing your estradiol spike dramatically. One hundred milligrams of testosterone twice a week is more often seen - for good reason. Good luck.

Blackhawk

125x2 week.

For HCG? I've never heard of dosing that low.

I was started on 350iu E3D (805/week), now on 500iu E3D. (1150/wk)

now I have to figure out why the vial kept sucking the syringe plunger back down as I tried to fill it this morning.

LOL...
Have you been instructed how to do injections by your doctor/clinic?

You need to inject the quantity of air into the vial that you are going to draw before sucking out the fluid to keep the volume inside from becoming a vacuum. If you don;t inject air, every pull will become that much more difficult.

At this point, you can take a fresh syringe/needle, pull the plunger out of the syringe then stick the needle into the vial so it can suck air in to equalize pressure.

Last edited:

blackebob

Coast watcher, I had already made the decision based on excelmale posts on here, including yours,(thanks for your time) to split my dose, 100mg E3.5D, before now Doc every shot me.

I switched to now DR because I got tired of going in every three months to prev doc and saying "it worked for a few days then I base lined back to where I was I feel like crap, and my nuts are still gone." No mention of HCG, just okay lets go up a LITTLE, come back in THREE months. I also found out previous dr, and prev, prev dr were in a blind study together, prvprv dr pushed me on clomid which took me from 95% on androgel, to 50% on clomid.
Found out They hated each other, and the compound dr was bound and determined to prove prvprv doc wrong, on first visit of 18 mo night mare he told me my nuts were gone. No mention of HCG, just let me show you why clomid didnt work.
I just mentioned dosing because, once now DR doubled the cream from 220mg a day to 440mg a day I felt great, and now Dr wasnt concerned about increase. I once asked prev dr to bump from 100mg to 200mg cause its not working and its been 9 months, and his reply was, "no, that is to much, for anyone, just to dangerous lets try 120mg daily cream"

New Dr actually told me 200mg shot was probably upper range, I guess I am just a little jaded at this point. I need to trust her.

Thanks T

E3.5D
You wrote you didn't think you "should have to wait three months to get a feel for where I am," and you wondered if you'd need a more substantial dose of testosterone because of your size. Typically, six weeks is the standard time to give a protocol to reach stability. Initiate, make no changes, determine how you feel, draw blood. Any change that's made in a protocol always should be given six weeks to balance before evaluating.

Height and weight isn't a factor in determining dose. However, a weekly injection of 200mg of cypionate is not a typical. You run a likely risk of seeing your estradiol spike dramatically. One hundred milligrams of testosterone twice a week is more often seen - for good reason. Good luck.

blackebob

For HCG? I've never heard of dosing that low.

I was started on 350iu E3D (805/week), now on 500iu E3D. (1150/wk)

LOL...
Have you been instructed how to do injections by your doctor/clinic?

You need to inject the quantity of air into the vial that you are going to draw before sucking out the fluid to keep the volume inside from becoming a vacuum. If you don;t inject air, every pull will become that much more difficult.

At this point, you can take a fresh syringe/needle, pull the plunger out of the syringe then stick the needle into the vial so it can suck air in to equalize pressure.

Yeah they showed me, pull it back, push it in. I think based on my pharmacist, that I was trying to do it too quick, she said a 25 ga. was to thick for the oil and needed to go to a 21ga. I have read yours and others posts now tonight, I know that I should be able to fill it with a 25 ga. if I just go slow.

I am wondering if HCG dose is low, 125mgx2/wk, but we will do it for 6 weeks and see. I have been doing 125mgx3/wk HCG gel tabs for almost 6 weeks and not much change. I mean I am in this now for 18 mos with a scooby doo nut sack, so what is another 6 weeks.

Thanks for you help Black Hawk

Last edited:

Blackhawk

For T cyp in grapeseed oil I use a 5/16" x 30g which takes about 1 1/2 min to fill, 20 seconds or so to inject. I warm up the vial next to my body before drawing it up. Could be you are dealing with cottonseed oil which is thicker?

madman

Super Moderator
Yeah they showed me, pull it back, push it in. I think based on my pharmacist, that I was trying to do it too quick, she said a 25 ga. was to thick for the oil and needed to go to a 21ga. I have read yours and others posts now tonight, I know that I should be able to fill it with a 25 ga. if I just go slow.

I am wondering if HCG dose is low, 125mgx2/wk, but we will do it for 6 weeks and see. I have been doing 125mgx3/wk HCG gel tabs for almost 6 weeks and not much change. I mean I am in this now for 18 mos with a scooby doo nut sack, so what is another 6 weeks.

Thanks for you help Black Hawk

21 gauge.....oh lord stone age mentality!

Regardless of the carrier (oily solution) whether sesame, cottonseed, grape seed you should have no issues using a 27-30 gauge needle for drawing/injecting as long as the vial is room temperature or slightly warmed.

30 gauge may take slightly longer to draw/inject oily solution than a 27 gauge but it is of no concern.

The advantage of using insulin syringe is that they are low dead space (less waste of medication), smaller gauge is less invasive and painless !

View attachment 4460View attachment 4461

Vince

Super Moderator
I've never used cottonseed oil but I do understand it's harder to fill a syringe with it. I use a 29 gauge half inch syringe for grapeseed oil same size syringe for HCG.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me